I'm new and I need help :P Silver Coins???

Hello Reader
I am a new player to Aion and I am currently rocking an almost level 40 Character (Hunter). And well... I want gear, haha. 
I stumbled upon a Silver Coins broker! And I realised that I needed silver coins. So I googled how to get silver coins. 
I found a thing where it said Quest. But I almost remember seeing somewhere that in Morheim Fortress there is a place to trade in Kahn for Silver Coins??? 
And the forum I found the list of quests for silver coins was quite old. Anyways, I looked up where to take the quests and I can't find any of them in the game?? (Like the NPCs who give the quests)  
I'm in Reshanta (or Rashenta?) in the Abyss looking about and I can't find Rato for the Past thingy quest. That was also for version 1.5 something. I think we're at least 4.8 as of the writing of this post and I have no idea how to get Silver coins in 2017! Everything I find is from around 2012 so I'm stuck. 
Someone please help with some instructions, hehe. 
Cheers!

You got free fledging set from npc when you hit lv 10 right? That set is so powerful so you don't need another coin gear. Use it until you get a free mythic (purple) set from the first campaign quest in enshar when you hit lv 55. You will get some silver/gold coins from quests, you can spend them to buy foods/cocktail at camp in morheim/beluslan.

4 hours ago, Bogel-DN said:

You got free fledging set from npc when you hit lv 10 right? That set is so powerful so you don't need another coin gear. Use it until you get a free mythic (purple) set from the first campaign quest in enshar when you hit lv 55. You will get some silver/gold coins from quests, you can spend them to buy foods/cocktail at camp in morheim/beluslan.

Hehe, I'm not quite sure if I did. 
I got absolutely rolled in Morheim at the Mist Mane villages. It was a level 35 Quest but I couldn't defeat a single thing easily like I could near Aslig Village. I just realised I was out of my gear level zone. From 'quests' you mean normal side quests? 

On 10/14/2017 at 2:51 PM, Sakra-DN said:

I got absolutely rolled in Morheim at the Mist Mane villages.

Hmm, something is not right here. In the new, level 10 Fledgling Daeva set, you're pretty much invincible until around level 45-50. (I got one alt to level 60 before I ever died lol.) It's very powerful gear. Does your gear look silver-ish and shiny? Check the name of it in your profile. It sounds like you're not wearing that gear. You would have gotten it when you first hit level 10 -- at the end of the "Ascension" quest line -- when you stopped talking to Balder in Pandaemonium. It would have appeared in your inventory as brown equipment boxes; you have to open them to actually see the gear.

Regarding your Abyss question, I assume you mean the NPC Rota? If so, you likely cannot find her because you are in the Lower Abyss, and she is located in the Upper Abyss. See map here for where she is: http://aiondatabase.net/us/npc/278104/ You can access the UA in a few different ways. You can be anywhere in the LA and just start flying upward and keep flying upward until the map shifts you into UA. You can use an NPC to fly you up (located on an island slightly southeast of Primus Fortress in LA). You can transport yourself into Enshar or Norsvold and then use the Harbinger's Landing portal in their capital cities (Harbinger's is in UA).

I see what's going on, you are level 40 and in Reshanta? that means you hit that level BEFORE the new gear was implemented, the level requirement for the abyss was upped to 45 prior to the new uber gear sets being added.

With the way the leveling curve has been reworked it might be better, and oddly quicker in the new gear, to start all over again from level 1 keeping the old character for item storage. or just luna afk's until 55 and get that set instead and go back to finish all the campaign quests you jumped over.

It's always lovely to be reminded of how NCSoft screwed things up for old and returning players, to the point that it's better to start over with a new character. Also, you are not able to see the quests for silver coins because NCSoft hid the light blue quests by default. You must "unhide" them from your options "Interface -> Show low lv quests". That was another smart idea to confuse old players.

My respect if you decide to farm silver coins rather than playing in the shiny armor that everyone now wears.

hard to say if any are on broker, but might be since FT/KT blue quests give them as rewards.

and yes Kall, it is stupid, I actually remade an AT because of how silly the newly introduced stuff was before I let that character go idle about mid 5.1, was less time to get back to 66 than it was to farm ac's/AoE/CoE upgrade items, Nothing wrong with actually getting some of the coin gear sets they aren't horrid skins

Update: 
Yes, I created my character almost 2 years I believe. I played up until around level 32 maybe and then I stopped. I am aware however that I had access to the abyss before I stopped. And then I took a break for quite a long time. Now I'm back and currently I'm at level 37. 

Archived