Lunar Weapon Craft - Y'all need RNGeesus

Arhangelos

Can we get this item in BCM? I wasted 300 enchants and I got ONE proc out of them and I need a total of 3. 300 enchant bugs from about 30m~40m each is 9~12 billions thrown out of the window!

hOimodi.jpg

The skill you get is game breaking and it is a limited time event. I am happy with those that got 3x the first 3 tries, but I did 30 tries and got one only.

I am literally censoring myself:

e2cRtCy.jpg

On 7/21/2020 at 3:11 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Can we get this item in BCM? I wasted 300 enchants and I got ONE proc out of them and I need a total of 3. 300 enchant bugs from about 30m~40m each is 9~12 billions thrown out of the window!

hOimodi.jpg

The skill you get is game breaking and it is a limited time event. I am happy with those that got 3x the first 3 tries, but I did 30 tries and got one only.

I am literally censoring myself:

e2cRtCy.jpg

Do you not get NCsoft events? This event was only put into the game to make them 10-20 grand..If they cared they would of given it to one of the shugos. Its too far into the event for them to even change it.. even though they would never. If they put the prototype on the BCM, that would cause an uproar by all the people who spend thousands of dollars one one weapon. Its game braking, and a limited event... but only for the people willing to spend their life savings on it. 95% of the population on the north american servers wont be able to craft this weapon, let alone grace the box with the tip of their finger. Bad rng is what comes with aion. if you really want this weapon, then you have to follow by and spend your money on the prototypes. 

12 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

I spent 320 stones to get only 1 weapon, got 0 procs on the crystal materials GG.

Housing craft buff its a lie :(

It is +5%, so if proc rate is 10%, then you just got 10 + 10*5% = 10,5% or something. It is garbage when the base rate sucks.

I got one proc in the weapon thing and run out of enchants.

Archived