Restoration/Changes for transformation by Memories Shard

Shirsiel-DN

Hello Deaves

The topic that I would like to bring to the table as the Title says, it is about to our support team will be able to restore transformation materials that were used to make a transformation box throught Memories shard and Legendary breaths or well make a change about how this boxes obtained by Memories shard and Legendary breaths give you the transformations.

It's not fair that you work along months to get one of these boxes to received a transformation that doesn't work for the class that you are playing on that moment and this could happen many time giving you a bad experience on the game  cause no matter how much you focus all your force to get one of this transformation for your class the game still giving you some that it's not good for your class.

Example: New Player (Gladiator) works during 4 months to try twice boxes and both boxes give these guy Bolving and Viola.. He lose 4 months to not received nothing usefull for his class and that situation could be happend again with a third try and like that continuesly.

So, my proposals on this topic are:

#1 give the possibility to the players can restore their transformation contracts box obtained through Memories Shard and Legendaries breath to help them mitigate even a little the RNG with the transformation that doesn't work for the class that you're using

# 2 - Make a change about how this boxes made by Memories Shard and Legendaries breath works, In this case I think that should work like the boxes of the stormwing event where the first transformation box have you the possibility of select what kind of transformation I want to get, either Physical, Magical or Hibrid

I guess that is more than a simple QQ post, it's the reallity of many new and returning players are living and we still without received a event to get these transformation so this could be a good idea to help all to get at least a transformation according the time that you spend on the game.

@Loki and @Kibbelz Please I would like to get some visibility on this topic and read your options about it.

I agree with this, but even better, it should give you a selectable one. Working for 2 months only to get an RNG transformation sucks.

I know someone who is a caster and doesn't play too long, he got 2x legendary as of now, and they are both the same attack speed(our of ten possible transforms, he got 2x the same one which is with attack speed, talk about bad luck)

I watched a friend get his first legendary transform after farming for 2 months -- Kromede. He plays sorc. He put in a ticket to see if support would use one of his restoration tokens to rebox it. Nope. Not to mention, he doesn't even have a full cast speed ancient; just a hybrid. :(

4 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I watched a friend get his first legendary transform after farming for 2 months -- Kromede. He plays sorc. He put in a ticket to see if support would use one of his restoration tokens to rebox it. Nope. Not to mention, he doesn't even have a full cast speed ancient; just a hybrid. :(

...imagine being hit with awful RNG twice and get the same useless transformation. He got 1 with the free breaths of transformation and one with the purchased breaths of transformation with 2 chars doing lugbug weekly religiously for 2 months (or something I am not sure how long he is currently playing).

It is a 1/10 chance to get any 10 type legendary, and it is 1/100 to get the same type twice in a row!

CsyfXss.jpg

Archived