Where are the campaign quests?

Arteluna-KT

I just got back from a looong break from Aion, and the campaign questline looks like its been simplified or something since the last time I logged on. I'm level 49 now on the Asmo side and I've finished up the Beluslan campaign, but I can't seem to find a way to start the Brusthonin campaign quests. Can anyone point me to where I can start a new campaign quest line? Alternatively, I'd like directions pointing me to any interesting PvE content (I don't want to blindly grind to level up right now). Thanks.

The campaign/yellow quests are triggered by level. They automatically pop up once you hit that level. The first one is at level 45 though, so I'm not sure why you're not seeing it. It's given by Phyper in Baltasar Hill Village over in Brusthonin, if google is correct (and it sounds right by memory). You might try to go there and see if it pops up for you?

At level 46 you can acquire the 'Induction to Brusthonin' quest, it's now a dark blue in Beluslan fortress.
There's no more campaigns there, but a lot of dark blues that give good experience.

(Also, the abyss entry quests and campaigns are now 45+, so in a way they replace the lack of storyline a bit)

15 hours ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

There are no longer Brusthonin or Theobomos campaigns. :(

Woah really? I missed that in the patch notes, I guess! Now I want to get an alt to that level just to see lol.

Just now, Vantheria-IS said:

Woah really? I missed that in the patch notes, I guess! Or maybe it's been that way for a while and I just didn't notice. xD Now I want to get another alt to that level just to see lol.

14 minutes ago, Vantheria-IS said:

Woah really? I missed that in the patch notes, I guess! Now I want to get an alt to that level just to see lol.

Yeah, it was back in, like, 4.8ish that they changed it, iirc. Been a while. xD

But yeah, abyss campaigns are now 45, and they're decent XP. xD

Archived