@Kibbelz pls make an update regarding ultimate transformations

Bread-DN

Your guy’s lack of transparency and information regarding this event is really unprofessional and morally questionable given the fact that people have put a lot of money into this. Since the original post was created, whether it was support tickets or forums the GMs have refused to answer or clarify ANYTHING which just isn’t right. I think as a CM your responsibility is nothing less than updating the community and making sure you are handing them the correct information. NcSoft’s actions throughout this whole event have been nothing but slimy and exploitative between giving players such a short heads up before the ending of the event and as well as GMs refusing to answer tickets ahead of times regarding how many combinations players have used just so they would purchase more for more security. Thanks.

I second this, I contacted support they confirmed that I met the requirements. But they pretty much gave me the middle finger when I asked when I would receive it. 

“Watch the forums for updates”. Legit what they said to my questions asking when I would receive it. They legit treat us like sht. I spend a few thousand a month on this game whenever I’m actively playing it and this is how they thank us p2w players. KEK 

My thought is if they can see you met the criteria why not apply it to your account ?? I’m sure there’s not many of us and I’m sure we all have contacted support at this point.  

GM: " Hello,

As for the distribution of rewards, we can only suggest you to wait for further updates in the forums. You may also reach out to us again once the rewards has been distributed so that we may revisit this concern. 

Thank you for your understanding. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. "

and we have no update on the matter hahaha

On 8/28/2020 at 8:02 PM, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone. Recently, we’ve seen a lot of feedback on the forums around your experiences attempting to obtain Ultimate Transformations, and we understand this has been a source of frustration for many players.  With that in mind, we will be introducing a new feature which guarantees an Ultimate Transformation for any player who consumes 12 Legendary Transformations through transformation combination during a single promotional event (the current event concludes on September 2). This will also apply to all future promotions where bonus rewards are provided for obtaining Ultimate Transformations through transformation combination.

To players who have consumed 12 or more Legendary Transformations via Transformation Combination during the current promotion, but have not yet obtained an Ultimate Transformation during the current promotion period:

We will be granting you an Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box, containing your choice of Marchutan or Kaisinel Transformation Contract. This distribution will take place on or before September 9th. As this is an addition to the promotion rules, and in order to maintain fairness, we cannot grant additional “case-by-case” rewards outside of this criteria.

Additionally, the team is taking another look at Ultimate Transformation availability, and will be featuring these more in events to come. It may not be every event, and they will be quite rare and difficult to get, but our goal is to provide more avenues for players to obtain these items.

Thank you, as always, for having shared your feedback and experiences here. We continue to monitor, and are looking to make continuous improvements to your experiences. Please share your feedback on this change with us below!

@Kibbelz already said when they would be distributed. Complain when you don't receive it by the 9th.

15 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

@Kibbelz already said when they would be distributed. Complain when you don't receive it by the 9th.

Actually if you’ve been playing the game any time after that forum post was made you’d realize everyone had more questions than answers and the GMs did nothing to clarify anybody’s questions or tickets and left players blinded which this post was mostly addressing. And if you checked the most recent comments on that forum post you’d find that a lot of players got cheated due to the lack of info from Ncsoft. I don’t see your problem with me and other players wanting the CM to give its player base more info after dumping money into this. But go off I guess 

Archived