7.7 date speculation?

PrincessAvalon-KT

On 10/26/2020 at 6:54 PM, Voltric-DN said:

I know many previously collectable coins and marks will be eliminated when this update hits, but could someone inform me of whether Acorns will still be available to collect and exchange? I haven't seen any confirmation on this particular item. ?

Experience marks will be eliminated?

On 10/28/2020 at 3:31 AM, PrincessAvalon-KT said:

Experience marks will be eliminated?

I was referring to Blood Marks and the currency you get from repeatable quests such as the ones in Lakrum and Gelk. Sorry if I confused you!

On 10/27/2020 at 4:04 PM, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Low level quests still award Acorns.

Thanks for the reply! That is very good news as I happen to like the low level skins you can purchase with Acorns. Glad that is one thing I don't have to worry about stocking up on right now.

On 10/30/2020 at 8:37 PM, Voltric-DN said:

I was referring to Blood Marks and the currency you get from repeatable quests such as the ones in Lakrum and Gelk. Sorry if I confused you!

Thanks for the reply! That is very good news as I happen to like the low level skins you can purchase with Acorns. Glad that is one thing I don't have to worry about stocking up on right now.

Thank you I got confused because nc soft loves to erase our progress in a heartbeat, I also had no clue that experience marks are going to be used for everything and the other coins become obsolete

Thank you all for your info

Archived