A Big Thanks to NCsoft

Chancer

Now, I’ve never posted on the forums before. But i scroll through them, up until 5 minutes ago I didn’t even have an account for the forums! But As thanksgiving is two hours away, at the time of typing this for us eastern folks, I want to express my thankfulness to NCsoft. I will admit, i have been MIA from the forums, so I haven’t kept up to date on all the thanksgiving stuff. But i truly want to thank you all, from the bottom my heart, for giving us no thanksgiving event and instead am giving us a temp pvp weapons and stat buffs, while practically giving out three to four, maybe even five, +15 stigmas  to those who are willing to pay it. Or shining rune stone or gemstones, or legendary transformations. It’s not like you were giving out Glyph selection boxes to those who bought them!! Oh... wait... But as a fellow free to play player, i truly am appreciative of this. And have loved that you guys are following through with what you said quite some time ago, when you spoke about trying to maintain a f2p event alongside p2w stuff. You guys are truly the most generous, loving, caring people I’ve ever met. And that’s saying a lot coming from an introvert! Now I’d also like to thank you for not caring about our community! I love finding out about a major change in the server location, that affects everyone whether negative or positive, the day of!! And, taking forever to respond to things... or following in some celebrities’  footsteps, and vanishing off the face of the earth whenever they do something wrong! I also really am happy about the inability to obtain an ultimate transformation without p2w bcm promotions, or events! And also how we don’t deserve to get the afk farming feature, introduced in 7.5 (i think that’s when it was introduced). Yet we literally get non stop events for farming mobs, most of which aren’t possible with groups. Overall though, I look forward to the future of cash grabs, and server crashes! Thank you, Merry Thanksgiving to all and to all a good night! 

8 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Well these are Black Friday sales, it kinda makes sense, but yeah, right now there is no reason to log in game, no XP buffs, turning XP marks is impossible, and the rest of 7.7 sucks.

I don’t think they’re entirely Black Friday sales. They’re not labeled under anything with Black Friday and the first thing they say on the post is “It is the Season of Thanks.” 

I do agree that we should of gotten a thanksgiving event though. We had a great Halloween event, this could of been a great time to give us another good event. We may not get a decent event until the Christmas one comes around, and even with that one lord knows what they’ll give as rewards. 

i haven’t logged into the game in like a week and haven’t felt any need to, since there’s nothing to do. I mean, we should pf been given something. Even if it was like a 500% xp and 200% drop or something for today only. 

Their so called team of studevs people are brain dead and just a zombie machine of NCSOFT to prioritize . 
1. Money
2. Money
3. Money
4.Money 
Pin bugs = since 7.0 ( Their reason of not fixing if they change anything about it . it might cause more problems, like wtf lol they are there to fix things not reason us out by their incapability of fixing things that should be easier if they just hire a proper programmer not an arrogant retarded devs everything will be fixed)
Server bugs = since when we mostly forgot but it keeps happening over and over again and their quick fix are not trully fixing it but just delaying it for a week. (NCSOFT belike : lets pretend we fix it for now like how we pretend we care about them)
Make new forum / New Launcher that doesn't improve anything through playing (Making it more harder for others with slow internet the new launcher totally sucks like them)

If they truly care on the game they should removed the issue with untradable useless stuffs or brookerable yet untradable .. kinah trading (Untradable lol what are we playing a mobile game?) 
I admire how you didnt implement the auto hunt .

++ 1 studev loging last time making himself huge in inggison causing huge lagg spike on some people.. please if ur trying the game dont bug it more studev piece of shift cake.

I agree with the sentiment of this thread.  NC, you really missed the mark on what giving thanks to your player base means.

A black Friday sale promo is not giving thanks.  It's a seasonal sales promotion / marketing tool that literally every business uses to get more sales, PERIOD.

I mean seriously, who is giving the ok for these marketing decisions?  

We all know NA does't do anything but ship KR stuff so the likelihood of getting an actual event is low as KR doesn't celebrate thanksgiving, their thanksgiving is Chuseok which we got a few events ago the Songpyeon event is their thanksgiving

doesn't change the fact it comes off lazy and the promo isn't that amazing but sadly to be expected

4 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

I don’t think they’re entirely Black Friday sales. They’re not labeled under anything with Black Friday and the first thing they say on the post is “It is the Season of Thanks.” 

I do agree that we should of gotten a thanksgiving event though. We had a great Halloween event, this could of been a great time to give us another good event. We may not get a decent event until the Christmas one comes around, and even with that one lord knows what they’ll give as rewards. 

i haven’t logged into the game in like a week and haven’t felt any need to, since there’s nothing to do. I mean, we should pf been given something. Even if it was like a 500% xp and 200% drop or something for today only. 

They are labeled as Black Friday and Thanks Giving at the same time with a twist on Black Cloud Market. The title is a mix of Black Cloud Marketplace and Black Friday itself.

This is nto an event, it is sales on BCM, we have had it in the past and people were still confused to call it an "event" as if it is an ingame free to play event.

Untitled-1.jpg

^^^^^^^^ 

46 minutes ago, Flatten-KT said:

So, the sales are fine but there should be something else. How about some xp boost or ap boosts for free to say 'thanks.' I feel that is the least that could have been done for everyone.

...they could at least ive us anotehr anniversary passive buff and a big turtle that gives something similar to coffin buff.

On 11/26/2020 at 1:00 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

They are labeled as Black Friday and Thanks Giving at the same time with a twist on Black Cloud Market. The title is a mix of Black Cloud Marketplace and Black Friday itself.

This is nto an event, it is sales on BCM, we have had it in the past and people were still confused to call it an "event" as if it is an ingame free to play event.

Untitled-1.jpg

^^^^^^^^ 

...they could at least ive us anotehr anniversary passive buff and a big turtle that gives something similar to coffin buff. 

Honestly, i didn’t even read the heading I just saw the title on the homepage, haha.

On 11/26/2020 at 12:34 PM, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

We all know NA does't do anything but ship KR stuff so the likelihood of getting an actual event is low as KR doesn't celebrate thanksgiving, their thanksgiving is Chuseok which we got a few events ago the Songpyeon event is their thanksgiving

doesn't change the fact it comes off lazy and the promo isn't that amazing but sadly to be expected

And im Pretty sure we’ve had a thanksgiving event before.  80% of the time, yeah NA just does whatever KR does. But at the same time, NCwest has reused events. Like I don’t think KR got the Halloween event we had, but we also have had that Halloween event several years ago.

And even if it wasn’t Thanksgiving specific, just decorate sanctum and give us an event that is easy and gives amazing rewards. I don’t care about the specific event, i like good rewards and easy events. Like, working 2 weeks to get 1 “basic” reward, which is how most events seem to go on. An event that maybe boosts enchant rates, or gives stigma enchant stones... i mean god even another event that gives event coins. A simple event that gives event coins or something like that. 

Archived