Spending $ on BCM

Bubblebutt-KT

BMwqa3H.png3HprN7E.png

170m                                                                   130m   

5mQn0Jm.png

600m                                                                                           1,4b

Invite you to check broker to make sure price accurate and see what sell more !

2 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

BMwqa3H.png3HprN7E.png

170m                                                                   130m   

5mQn0Jm.png

600m                                                                                           1,4b

Invite you to check broker to make sure price accurate and see what sell more !

I meant more like, what should I be buying to help gear me up and stuff. Game isn't installed yet so i'm still waiting, thought i'd ask here. Kinah isn't an issue, just the basic important necessities required and what should be done first. Like daevanion skills, enchantments, manastones, glyphs or whatever this new stuff is, transformations etc

You can do 1 time all camp in lakrum map , quest will give exp. With the exp you can extract it with this item 

Iu6aMmA.png

this item can be buy from general shop in ingision/gelkmaros

you will be able buy gears (armor weapon pvp ) for ur class there when you reach lvl 4 renown in lakrum  , for acceosry will be same story but in Katalam when you get renown lvl 3 after do the camp on the other map!
cddK9PK.png

For pve gears the you will need renown in gelk or ingision ( by doing camp or siege )

For pve gears the you will need renown in gelk or ingision ( by doing camp or siege )(you can get pve gears from running instance too )

qkmiw95.png

Manastone you can get from killin pod in ing/gelk map , you can see on the map with icon line they spawn!

JgASVQ4.png

For transformation if you do ur lugbug quest you will get transformation after complet weekly , or join the event when we have one ! ( by doing daily you should get legendary transformation potion too )

xa7uhIT.png

For deava skill you can buy from the npc in town weekly mark or the renown npc ingision/gelk , or run instance get mark to craft skill with aetherforgin !

zv5yUaK.png

BVTJBDZ.png

SOa8K2Y.png

4 hours ago, Bubblebutt-KT said:

I meant more like, what should I be buying to help gear me up and stuff. Game isn't installed yet so i'm still waiting, thought i'd ask here. Kinah isn't an issue, just the basic important necessities required and what should be done first. Like daevanion skills, enchantments, manastones, glyphs or whatever this new stuff is, transformations etc

Right now the best BCM investment you could make is some Rank 4 Grade A minion bundles to combine for an S rank minion. There is a promotion going on right now so that if you fail the combination you will be compensated at the end of the Promo with a guranteed S Rank Minion box. Participating in this and getting an S Rank minion early on really cuts out one of the longer and more tedious grinds to catch up with current players

EDIT:
In addition, legendary transformations make event-appearances on the BCM in various different forms. Getting as many legendaries unlocked as fast as possible will get you much closer to being caught up with everyone else who have their collections completed.

Refining Stones and Sanctity Potions can be bought for Gem/Rune enchantment and (god forbid) sanctification if corrupted.

Daevinion Essences can be bought to speed up the daevinion enchanting process but you'll also find these for sale on the broker.

On 12/31/2020 at 3:24 AM, Bubblebutt-KT said:

Title speaks for itself - as a returning player and all these new changes to the game since 6.x can someone put a list of what needs to be done first and what's worth buying off the BCM to get up to "speed" when gearing? Too many new items in the game this patch and no idea where to start 

Just wait a little bit, dont worry. In a week or so youll probably be able to buy full ulti geat +15 and a ulti contract selection box for 15,000$.

But jokes aside, the number 1 thing to get, in my opinion, is Prestige. it allows for a lot more capabilities. Also, dont forget to get all of the tansformation key stuff whenever theyre up. And the other free stuff! 

Archived