New Idea.

Wrathchild-KT

22 hours ago, Wrathchild-KT said:

RNG based login. You will only be able to login in game if login procs, if it fails, game dump data is removed and you have to wait for that long loading at start. This would fit more the state of the game. @Kibbelz this is an awesome idea!

Great idea, but you forgot a massive part about it! On the bcm theres a token you can buy that increases your chances of getting in by 250%, only for 750,000$!! What a steal! 

But overall, fantastic idea i mean the servers will be even less populated then they are right now and NCsoft doesnt have to hide under their blankets whenever a mistake happens, since no one will be on to notice it. 

17 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Great idea, but you forgot a massive part about it! On the bcm theres a token you can buy that increases your chances of getting in by 250%, only for 750,000$!! What a steal! 

But overall, fantastic idea i mean the servers will be even less populated then they are right now and NCsoft doesnt have to hide under their blankets whenever a mistake happens, since no one will be on to notice it. 

LOL you know the sad part. There are probably about 8 people who would enter a payment plan to get it.

On 1/11/2021 at 7:51 PM, Vasilios-KT said:

🙃

On 1/11/2021 at 4:51 PM, Vasilios-KT said:

yes. 

but after that, somebody creates a software you can have for $5 each month and you can avoid the RNG. So at the end NCSoft still dont have the money. 

Archived