TT renown

BlueMemory-KT

I am going to put this for everyone to get the clarification, some people already understood why the reduction was that big already.

This has been discussed in the renown posts kinda long time ago when we started having the reduction back because people forget you drop level and the amount of reduction might be much higher than you thought according to table..

The shortest answer is the maximum amount of percentage you can lose back to level 4 renown is literally -62.23%, if you are at level 5 +0% sharply.

~~~

To explain this look at the table

• If you are sharply at 1.927.800 FXP, that puts you just level 5 renown and 0%
  • The amount of FXP you will lose is 575.800 (because you are level 5)
  • This means you will be 1.927.800-575.800=1.352.000
  • To find the percentage we will be we need to find the difference and the percentage of the 4->5 level
    1.352.000 (current FXP) - 1.002.400 (level 4+0% renown) = 349.600
  • So we are level 4 + 349.600 FXP
    4->5 = 925.300, and we have 349.600 out of it
    349.600/925.300 = 0.377823
  • So we are now at Level 4 +37.78%, we lost 62.22% into level 4

unknown.png

And to add a tiny amount of info so you guys understand two very extreme cases

• If you are at 1.927.799 FXP you are level 4 and 99.99%, in this case you would lose just 205.700FXP (-22,23% into level 4)
  • If you are at 1.927.800 FXP you are level 5 and 0.00%, in this case you would lose 575.800FXP (-62,22% into level 4)

Think of level 5+0% as level 4+100%, but with the loss of the level 5 renown, this might make it easier to understand the great loss.

And since I said "The Great Loss" I self triggered myself,

here:

Untitled-1.jpg

23 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

I would just like to say, I love the Memes you're always creating and think we should all start a petition to have NCWest hire you as their official meme creator. 

Thanks, it all comes naturally to me. I did lose my grip with it once I deleted all my social media and many of our accounts in "other places" got banned. I guess they wanted us to break the structure, but we will find a way to remake it.

Once a memezident... always a memezident.
But there are unwritten pre-wired rules, we never show our reddit names or other meme aliases we have, never brag about the memes we did even if they are original, never make a profit from them and never get hired to do this, as all of that would kill the same sense that makes it possible.

It has to remain bootleg or it will die.

39 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Thanks, it all comes naturally to me. I did lose my grip with it once I deleted all my social media and many of our accounts in "other places" got banned. I guess they wanted us to break the structure, but we will find a way to remake it.

Once a memezident... always a memezident.
But there are unwritten pre-wired rules, we never show our reddit names or other meme aliases we have, never brag about the memes we did even if they are original, never make a profit from them and never get hired to do this, as all of that would kill the same sense that makes it possible.

It has to remain bootleg or it will die.

Wow, I never knew there was so much to being a memezident! I would never survive, Im not even creative enough to make memes in the first place!

24 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Wow, I never knew there was so much to being a memezident! I would never survive, Im not even creative enough to make memes in the first place!

There's not any effort to be honest. It would take more effort to make a portfolio of all the things, copywrite memes and try to build a career on that and then fight with people that claim it as their work, if  nobody claims ownership there is literally nothing to talk about just a meme that came into existence on a vacuum and the one who made it is utter irrelevant as the meme itself serves a purpose and the purpose existed on itself, just someone illustrated it in a funny way..

Making memes is like catching a hurt wild bird, you feed it and make it well, it would take much more effort to tag it or tame it or train it, the easiest thing is to let it go, the bird won' remember you nor will it thank you and nobody will know you did a good deed but, you didn't save the bird in order to claim profit or brag about it. The act itself is important but it is as real as any document about it... nothing at all.

And I'll stop here, because it get too theoretical and it gets away from the original subject.

3 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

There's not any effort to be honest. It would take more effort to make a portfolio of all the things, copywrite memes and try to build a career on that and then fight with people that claim it as their work, if  nobody claims ownership there is literally nothing to talk about just a meme that came into existence on a vacuum and the one who made it is utter irrelevant as the meme itself serves a purpose and the purpose existed on itself, just someone illustrated it in a funny way..

Making memes is like catching a hurt wild bird, you feed it and make it well, it would take much more effort to tag it or tame it or train it, the easiest thing is to let it go, the bird won' remember you nor will it thank you and nobody will know you did a good deed but, you didn't save the bird in order to claim profit or brag about it. The act itself is important but it is as real as any document about it... nothing at all.

And I'll stop here, because it get too theoretical and it gets away from the original subject.

I genuinely  have been enlightened to a whole new level tonight, and see memes in an entirely new way. Who knew something so common could have such a beautiful and extensive definition behind it. 

Archived