When is the next time we will see Ulti Event?

Fungie-DN

They need to give us the newest patch that Korea has, they make something like the lugbug weekly that gives us legendary for free every 2 months. I am not saying it is a lugbug affiliated thing, but you can farm an ultimate approximately every 6 months. They got it in Korea and it is a game feature not an event.

If anything they should rush this thing to our side and forget about promotions that benefit only a few that already have accumulated transforms.

This is what I personally constantly said from start, a simple sure way to put a goal to get into end game content no matter how long it takes, 6 months is fair enough, heck even once a year would still do it, since a ton of people play for 2+ years since 6.2 religiously and still haven't managed to get an ulti transform. And lets not forget the mass of people that have ultimate got it in the "combine 12x and get a sure ultimate" promotion. Without it 90% of the people that have ulti wouldn't be having it yet.

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

They need to give us the newest patch that Korea has, they make something like the lugbug weekly that gives us legendary for free every 2 months. I am not saying it is a lugbug affiliated thing, but you can farm an ultimate approximately every 6 months. They got it in Korea and it is a game feature not an event.

If anything they should rush this thing to our side and forget about promotions that benefit only a few that already have accumulated transforms.

This is what I personally constantly said from start, a simple sure way to put a goal to get into end game content no matter how long it takes, 6 months is fair enough, heck even once a year would still do it, since a ton of people play for 2+ years since 6.2 religiously and still haven't managed to get an ulti transform. And lets not forget the mass of people that have ultimate got it in the "combine 12x and get a sure ultimate" promotion. Without it 90% of the people that have ulti wouldn't be having it yet.

Sadly it is rng because the box that gives shard most of the time only gives pots. The only for sure way to get the transform in 6 mo time is if you are at almost 4x our normal Governor GP at the end each season and you do the daily lugbug every single day and weekly each week.

If you managed to have perfect RNG and didn't get any GP ever it would take you around 8/9 mo

2 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

Sadly it is rng because the box that gives shard most of the time only gives pots. The only for sure way to get the transform in 6 mo time is if you are at almost 4x our normal Governor GP at the end each season and you do the daily lugbug every single day and weekly each week.

If you managed to have perfect RNG and didn't get any GP ever it would take you around 8/9 mo

I didn't know these mechanics, I knew it was "at least 6 months" at best case scenario, but even if it was 1 year, it would still set a long term goal. And since I do not know all the mechanics of it, running it on 12 chars would make it better, unless there is a catch (like the lugbug transforms that you need breath of transformation which is limited sales)

We can't argue it would have been better to actually get that implemented than hoping for a promotion event which we don't even know what it will ask/offer.

16 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

What I think is that they need to give a guaranteed ulti to every account that has combined 12 legendaries since the beginning of time. Even if you tell me I have to start farming now and I will have to wait another 6 months for ulti that doesn’t sound really interesting, because I’m not sure if in 6 months I will still be playing.

18 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I didn't know these mechanics, I knew it was "at least 6 months" at best case scenario, but even if it was 1 year, it would still set a long term goal. And since I do not know all the mechanics of it, running it on 12 chars would make it better, unless there is a catch (like the lugbug transforms that you need breath of transformation which is limited sales)

We can't argue it would have been better to actually get that implemented than hoping for a promotion event which we don't even know what it will ask/offer.

The breath is same as now 1 per account per month the daily and weekly complete lugbug gives a box that can have ultimate memory shards or ultimate potions in it. Most of the time its just a potion. The other way you can get memory shard if from the GP vendor based on the gp you have it get converted into a currency and this currency can be used at the vendor for a few different things one being ultimate memory shards. This way if you got about 85k GP per season you could possibly get it in 6 months

Archived