Daily Event Coins 1x/day from BCM

HeartStrings-DN

Anyone else having issues taking the  Daily Event Coins (free one) that we are suppose to be able to take from BCM 1x per day?   I know I took yesterday early like around 9:00am Central Time US/ Server time but today all day can't take them tells me I exceeded the amount.  Also the ones for Stormwig not working either same problem.

Daily free Event Coins on BCM, do you really mean this??? In which section are they?? I only saw free daily Transformation coins and they are different than Event coins.

For some reason, I can never see Transformation contract key in the "Featured" section where I directly see the free Transformation coins. I  searched through BCM and found them in "Boost-Transformations" section. The Tr. coin bundles are in the same section in Boost too. But why aren't the keys the same easy to see as the Tr. coins? The keys are needed to open the transformation contracts we buy for transformation coins, aren't they?

Also, I don't understand 2 things from the article about this (transformation promotion) event, "As an added bonus, we will be refreshing the Legendary Transformation Contract (10 types) Key and Grade A Level 2-4 Minion Contract Box Key, so be sure to pick up the current ones before the refresh!"

1) What means that the keys will be refreshed and that I need to pick up a current one? I'm taking 1 transformation coin and 1 transformation contract key today, the 1st time, is the key "current" or "refreshed"?  

2) Why do they mention minion contract keys in the same article? Does it have any connection with transformation promotion event? (Transformation coins don't buy minions, do they???) 

11 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Daily free Event Coins on BCM, do you really mean this??? In which section are they?? I only saw free daily Transformation coins and they are different than Event coins.

I think they are just referring to the transformation coins as event coins. Different things, but they are the 21 free coins specifically for the transformation event/promotion.

1) What means that the keys will be refreshed and that I need to pick up a current one? I'm taking 1 transformation coin and 1 transformation contract key today, the 1st time, is the key "current" or "refreshed"?  

In August we were able to get 1 Legendary Transformation Contract (10 types) Key and 1 Grade A Level 2-4 Minion Contract Box Key, but only once per account. So they refreshed it - if you got them for free in August you can get them a 2nd time during the current event. 

2) Why do they mention minion contract keys in the same article? Does it have any connection with transformation promotion event? (Transformation coins don't buy minions, do they???) 

They probably mentioned the minion key because it was released at the same time as the legendary contract key, so they just refreshed them both again. The transformation promotion has nothing to do with minions. You buy the Locked Legendary Transformation Contract (10 types) and Locked Grade A Level 2-4 Minion Contract Box from Baroness Baroca. (Event Coin NPC)

On 2/28/2021 at 2:12 PM, Lad-DN said:

I think they are just referring to the transformation coins as event coins. Different things, but they are the 21 free coins specifically for the transformation event/promotion.

In August we were able to get 1 Legendary Transformation Contract (10 types) Key and 1 Grade A Level 2-4 Minion Contract Box Key, but only once per account. So they refreshed it - if you got them for free in August you can get them a 2nd time during the current event. 

They probably mentioned the minion key because it was released at the same time as the legendary contract key, so they just refreshed them both again. The transformation promotion has nothing to do with minions. You buy the Locked Legendary Transformation Contract (10 types) and Locked Grade A Level 2-4 Minion Contract Box from Baroness Baroca. (Event Coin NPC)

Yes, I believe I picked up a Transformation contract key the last year on some of my characters (7 mains on the account, ha-ha), I never had that many event coins. Or, I spent them for Daevanion skills (before Marks of Knowledge were sold for AP by an npc in Gelkmaros and the design appeared to craft D. skills) and Sovereign armor.  As we all got the Legendary Pixel transformations shortly after the event giving many Event coins, I stopped worrying about legendary transformations.  The account  has both physical and magical classes. For magical classes, I had got a Leg. transformation in the previous event with hatching Stormwing eggs (luckily, with speed 60%). So then I chose the physical Pixel  and it became OK on the account.   

I don't know how people made Ult. transformations from several Legendary ones cause the key was 1  and it was too expensive to me.

Now you say we buy transformations and minions (without keys) from Baron Baroica. Yes, I know this, but he accepts Event coins, not Transformation coins. Will he accept transformation coins for this event or we'll buy transformations from another vendor?

19 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Oh nyerk, it turned out I didn't win a magic Legendary transformation with speed 60% the last year, it was Tahabata . :(   I wasn't lucky this year either when opening my transformation conrtact from Stormwing - Viola :( It's a crazy game!

The c.speed is better, of course since you had Tahabata it woudl be good to get another .speed with more speed this time.

Archived