Reselling from the BCM

Plezurenpain-DN

Ok so I need kinah like its nobody's business.  I plan on buying some stuff from the BCM and putting it up on the broker.  Problem is the highest lvl character I have is 53 so my ability to buy is limited somewhat.  Any ideas of what I can buy and resell on the broker for that lvl or under that will make some decent kinah?

k I was hoping to not have to do that yet but I might end up having to.  I was hoping to focus on crafting while my boyfriend levels up his toon he just created to catch up to me & I could sell some stuff from the BCM to get some kinah in the mean time.  I asked in LFG and everything everyone suggests is 61+ or 66+.  I don't understand why NCSoft puts freaking restrictions on stuff for.  Berdin's 50% is any level but doesn't sell that well.  Vernerable Elim's 2 & 1, Honorable Elim's 2 & 1, Berdin's Lucky Star 66+, Aion's Chosen 60+, Golden Dice 66+, Lockbox Keys 66+, Luna Bundle 66+, and most of the decent looking mounts are 60+.  Seriously WTF is wrong with NCSoft that they won't let people buy crap to sell or use until they are in their 60's?!?!

1 hour ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

@Jake-DN Its a chanter

Alrighty.

New Cygnea/forget asmos side map campaign gives free GG gear thatll carry you to 66+ easily.

You just talk and boom done, you get it at L55. You can easily get that. All you gotta do is just solo BT which isn't hard with the free resurgent gear. 

You spend ~4 hours in BT and youll be 65, do the campaign quest and youll be 66. 

Less time if you have XP charms. 

Jake, Plezure said he/she didn't WANT to level to 66 yet lol.

I checked the BCM, and yeah, the couple of items that you could buy at your level which would sell on the broker are not tradable. :/ Maybe while your boyfriend is leveling, you could make a second toon to play and get some kinah from drops/selling to NPC in the meantime.

Well I made the decision last night to just bite the bullet and level up to 66 ASAP on my chanter.  I had been working on his alch while waiting for my boyfriend to catch up but decided to just use a lvl 12 and lvl 1 to play with him while he levels instead.  I did the daily & weekly Luna dungeon and got almost 3 levels out of it then logged off.

Archived