Questions on Legal Documentation Updates

Attestant

I think Korean authority should take action against some high rank in NCsoft don't take their money(they got a ton already) but put them in jail instead.
In jail money meaningless/you have to do everything themselves  that's thing that they most afraid with. People who used to comfort because they using their money to buy all convenience stuff can't really stand on idea of doing everything themselves.

Next time if NC planning to do anything immoral again someone in NC will remind them of their experience of their jail time.

I get people can be upset but its like people forgetting this statement, "This case starts with a patch that was intended to decrease the gap between the whales and middle class players. However, the whales already spent millions of dollars to upgrade their 'patterns' which gives stats boost to your character, and they complained to the devs saying they are going to mass pvp and kill players if they don't rollback the patch."

Sure NC should've grown some balls and decided, hey lets not rollback our update because players are threatening to hold the game hostage by mass pvp on all players. They could have easily stopped this with in game limitations. Sure it sucks that someone is being sued but hell if someone was to come to my job lets say about some stupid fortnite change and was to hold up in our parking lot my job would do the same thing out of worry of harm to the employee's you can never know what this person's intentions are. The man is obviously not hurting on money so they can easily afford a legal counsel and file a counter suit and this can all be taken care of in court. Should it have gone this far? No, but when your actions can seemingly put other people in possible danger you can't expect to feel like you have right. He could have just called up a lawyer to begin with and let the court deal with the issue instead of acting of his own volition.

No one forces these people to spend like this they do it on their own. The patch you can look it up is to make it more accessible for the common every now and again spender to get things easier this is what people want, but because whales (huge spenders) got upset NC did the dumb thing of rolling back the update to appease the whales. Then the issue now with the middle ground spenders now spending much more in the game when the changes happened then got reverted you have a new group of people upset. You cannot please everyone and I 100% agree taking back the patch was an awful idiotic idea. The thing they should have done is just refund people because they made a change instead of giving people in game currency that is not even equal to what was spent.

Edit: After hearing from the player there are a lot of interesting things I have heard from NC that do not quite make sense but I still feel that going through proper legal channels would have been a much better choice. In korean maybe they add subtitle later a few different videos telling the story.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3oRzG8q2hM

My main concern is he went to NCsoft HQ and wait for 3 days and nobody come to talk with him at all ? even he didn't spend 3.5kk USD.
How any good company should treating a customer like that ? The problem isn't he's a whale vs every other players ,the real concern is NC shouldn't ignored and let things go this far.

NC don't have security or anything at all ? Really I still insist that there should legal action against NC for treating their customers badly. At least they should negotiating with this player would be more acceptable.

Even high rank won't go to jail ,I want some of them do community service and hard work 12 hours a day I bet they don't like that.
Washing some plates for 12 hours a day for some months in hot climate would be a valuable lesson to them 😇

2 hours ago, Nalariel-KT said:

My main concern is he went to NCsoft HQ and wait for 3 days and nobody come to talk with him at all ? even he didn't spend 3.5kk USD.
How any good company should treating a customer like that ? The problem isn't he's a whale vs every other players ,the real concern is NC shouldn't ignored and let things go this far.

NC don't have security or anything at all ? Really I still insist that there should legal action against NC for treating their customers badly. At least they should negotiating with this player would be more acceptable.

Even high rank won't go to jail ,I want some of them do community service and hard work 12 hours a day I bet they don't like that.
Washing some plates for 12 hours a day for some months in hot climate would be a valuable lesson to them 😇

Obviously you didn't watch the video the guy talks about everything and no employer is going to send people to work with an obviously enraged man is blockading the parking garage no Employer in their right mind is going to take that risk why they called the authories. He has the voice recordings of the convorsations over the phone with people in his videos and the comments are full of suggestions and else but regardless of the issue. It is just a smarter idea to go through proper legal channels if you weren't getting the response you were wanting from the company not cause a security hazard at a company like this. I do not think NC has right but neither does the content creator.

In his phone calls you can hear him raising his voice and even yelling and using profanity. I get the frustration and the stress but at the end of the day having the legal disputes settle the issues like this is the much smarter way because now it looks very poor on him for his actions.

Yes I didn't watched the video because I don't understand Korean but according to reddit.
That man waited 3 days at NC HQ before blockage happened. The situation could be quickly resolved if they just talk to him much earlier instead making him wait 3 days without any response. At least he didn't do crazy things such as pull out a gun and killing sprees. NC can't escape responsibility causing this incident I didn't said the man was right he should choose the legal action instead violent it's easily to judge someone who acted aggressively as wrong one. Sorry but I can't agree with you to justify NC action on this. This is clearly irresponsive and immoral action.

This case should make as an example for whole gaming industry.

35 minutes ago, Nalariel-KT said:

Yes I didn't watched the video because I don't understand Korean but according to reddit.
That man waited 3 days at NC HQ before blockage happened. The situation could be quickly resolved if they just talk to him much earlier instead making him wait 3 days without any response. At least he didn't do crazy things such as pull out a gun and killing sprees. NC can't escape responsibility causing this incident I didn't said the man was right he should choose the legal action instead violent it's easily to judge someone who acted aggressively as wrong one. Sorry but I can't agree with you to justify NC action on this. This is clearly irresponsive and immoral action.

This case should make as an example for whole gaming industry.

This is where your knowledge of the incident is incorrect but I do not fault you for reading what you read and interpreting the situation the way you have. From Day 1 he brought the Car and set up in front of the Parking Deck. Also he has previous visits to NC prior to this to discuss with people he just did not talk to the higher ups he wished to speak with. He was very loud and agressive in the calls over the phone using vulgarities and profanities prior to LEAVING the car blocking the Parking deck. He left and came back a few times the Police actually came to talk to him while he was at a Starbucks and the car was still parked in front of the parking deck. He was obviously very upset and rightfully so but his actions were not correct and it is where he is at fault. It will hurt him because of his actions and probably a big factor behind the lawsuit.

I do think both parties do not have right and I think he has a strong counter suit but I hope there can be a proper settlement and things can go well for him. Just he was in wrong for his action but I understand in the heat of things. He seems like a decent guy and he is a good content creator. NC needs to change but the actions of the user was also way over the top.

You should be able to generate subtitle on YT to hear him explain his story but there is a lot of stuff going on and he has 7 videos on the topic I have not have the time to go through them all since its roughly 2hr long of video but from what I have seen so far at least he has reasonable counter suit. He still streams currently and is still creating content for Lost Ark so hopefully he follows up and posts the coming stuff about the incident.

Sorry but I don't see any subtitle beside Korean so I can't understand the video.
According to your interpreting of story ,both seems wrongful still I believed this problem arise from mismanagement of event(the roll back plus changed of upgrade probability whatever intended or unintended). Still NCsoft needs clearly policy about event and refund it's kind of shady what they did. I'm sorry for my hostility toward to your comment. I feel really upset when I read a story about the company against people because my bad feeling about NC itself no matter ignore of suggestions ,delayed classic ,removed skins etc I think you can guess o_O

Still I believed NC needs some reform especially regarding event ,p2w ,how they treating us.

I heard about that guy on reddit, was reading all about it and just couldn't help but laugh.

But I just did want to say, to the people who say shugo console should be banned...

[아이온 클래식]프레임 제한 해제 및 그래픽 최적화 셋팅 방법│로제

[아이온 클래식]프레임 제한 해제 및 그래픽 최적화 셋팅 방법│로제 : NCTV (plaync.com)

That's a video literally hosted on the korean NCTV page showing players how to access console commands via a third party tool. This tool can do MORE than the shugo console can, including use the g_minfov command, and remove fps cap, change graphic settings that are not accessible in the launcher, change camera distance, etc...

Also from watching Classic korean streams for the past 4 weeks I can tell you with 100% certainty that MANY people use shugo console or something that does the same thing, basically.

On 4/7/2021 at 8:14 AM, MechEagIe-DN said:

You guys are clowns , ncsoft dont care about hacker that stuff have nothing do with that ...
The real story is that ncsoft scam people and they got into lawsuit and they need update they stuff protect they self !

More Important is USD to GM ekekeke. Nyerk!!

Archived