Any roleplayers coming back?

Elyndora-DN

10 hours ago, Motgar-KT said:

I'm pretty sure Siel was the most populated server previously as well. Did I answer the question?

Usually the most populated server is the least roleplaying friendly as it usually revolves around people trying to compete in the actual game. and ruin the fun of those trying to roleplay.

In a parallel universe we would have a ton of Aion players and we would have like 100 servers, many of which would have been pve exclusive (like WoW) where people could focus only on the role playing.

I played on Lumiel and was in a RP guild back in like 2009.  I am on the Elyos side though.  

I'm not sure if I will RP - I have a lot less free time than I used to.  I have just pretty much given up RP in ESO for that reason too.  

Would love to see RP make a comeback though.

4 hours ago, Hephaistion said:

I played on Lumiel and was in a RP guild back in like 2009.  I am on the Elyos side though.  

I'm not sure if I will RP - I have a lot less free time than I used to.  I have just pretty much given up RP in ESO for that reason too.  

Would love to see RP make a comeback though.

Iirc, Lumiel was the unofficially official rp server Elyos side at launch. There were server merges late 1.x or early 2.x, and the Elyos group landed in Israphel. 

I'm not sure I'll have time either, honestly - growing up will do that lol. But it's fun to think about. 

2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I recall Israphel had a lot of RPers back when I started. That's how I met my friend and we became bffs :u

Same here!! Still bffs to this day @Jagblade-DN

Wondering if we ran into each other at some point! 

18 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I am pretty sure Siel will be the most populated server like it always was.

Were you Asmo? And around when were you playing? I remember people talking about stuff on Siel picking up as Isra died down, but I'm not sure. 

Edited by Elyndora-DN

6 minutes ago, Elyndora-DN said:

Wondering if we ran into each other at some point! 

Probably. I started as Elyos back with 4.9, then changed sides around late in 5.0 or 5.1. If you've heard the name Vitahjort on IS-E, that's how we became buddies once we started RPing with each other.

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

Probably. I started as Elyos back with 4.9, then changed sides around late in 5.0 or 5.1. If you've heard the name Vitahjort on IS-E, that's how we became buddies once we started RPing with each other.

Odds are you never encountered Elyndora or I then. We'd both mostly gotten out of Aion around 5.0. The populations kept dwindling, the live game kept getting worse and worse, and most of our friends had already started leaving. 😢

6 hours ago, Elyndora-DN said:

Were you Asmo? And around when were you playing? I remember people talking about stuff on Siel picking up as Isra died down, but I'm not sure. 

Yes Asmodian, I was in EU since I am European but then NCWest sold the rights to GF an they ruined it, so I played about 6 months into GF Aion, and then came here, not sure the exact date, but I started playing in Siel because it had a lot of Europeans too.

Guest Shavera

A couple of us in Crimson Fury ( Asmo ) are coming back, though since we're mostly competitive players, we will probably be heading to Siel.  The unofficial-official discord seems to be at a bit of a split with a somewhat lean towards Siel.  From what I've seen a lot of Spanish and non-English speakers are rolling for IS?  Siel may be better than for the English speaking RP community.  ^^  

On 6/14/2021 at 12:12 AM, Guest Shavera said:

A couple of us in Crimson Fury ( Asmo ) are coming back, though since we're mostly competitive players, we will probably be heading to Siel.  The unofficial-official discord seems to be at a bit of a split with a somewhat lean towards Siel.  From what I've seen a lot of Spanish and non-English speakers are rolling for IS?  Siel may be better than for the English speaking RP community.  ^^  

Israphel always had a high Spanish and Portuguese speaking community but that never hurt it before. They landed there just like the Lumiel roleplaying community after server merges.

Role players?  Yes.   Bittena returns, asmo over on IS 

(yay, even got to bag my old name..very pleased with that!.  Took bloody forever to DL the client, but no hitches or problems with the install. )

and lets try to not play "Stack the Server" again.  it's always NEVER WORKED OUT WELL.  SO why not save ourselves the frustration this time.. we should all know better.

• 1 year later...
On 12/30/2022 at 12:31 AM, Helasse said:

Is anyone still playing and or active that may wish to RP? I've had a sore spot and really want to get back into this game but haven't found any luck so far. Not picky on sides as I danced between before1

The game is on ER trying to survive. Every RPG element of the game was either wiped or rendered useless. You now have the same pve instances the last 2~3 years and potential gang pvp when you least expect it