Forums

I've been brain hurting on what server to go to. IS or SL. I was main on IS but had an alt on SL. But I have to say SL was a blast. That server  was a bloody massacre with pvp. So many raids and the western shard was lit. Can't wait to have hr long fights pushing each side 

Edited by Kema-DN
On 6/11/2021 at 1:06 AM, Wrathchild-KT said:

Me and my friends will rush lvl 30 pvp gear playing 24/7 from day 1. If you plan to play asmo on siel, be prepared to face an army of twinks.

But  everyone will also rush to level 50 too and then they can go to those areas to kill twinks. In the old times people struggled to level because the game was new and they didn't know it. We will have better questing than the real old aion and everyone is a veteran now.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Guest Estufa
On 6/10/2021 at 3:06 PM, Wrathchild-KT said:

Me and my friends will rush lvl 30 pvp gear playing 24/7 from day 1. If you plan to play asmo on siel, be prepared to face an army of twinks.

Ok so I've been doing a bunch of research and recently talking to some people on disc and from what I hear, getting 5 piece deava is the best way to go for lvl 30 twinks. That means 5 seperate level 30s o.O! Curious what your opinion is? Multiple people stating that the blue gear is probably better than the 30e stuff. 

Guest smh

Oh here is the twinks who can't handle pvp endgame. so they stay low level to feel good how is it pvping against people with no gear, takes so much skill.. you must be proud? Im gonna be the max level with my friends that ruins your fun everyday cause your scum. Maybe you'll try some real pvp then?  ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.