Panesterra

Brauum-DN

We're investigating an issue with the Panesterra forts not working properly, which is why they are currently disabled. We hope to have them fully functional by this weekend, but it is not confirmed. We will be announcing either way before the weekend to give everyone a heads up.  

Where is the heads up??

• Aion Team

Hello all, 

Sorry, this was a bit of goofy wording on my part. My intention was to say that Panesterra will not be opening unless otherwise stated. We're investigating it currently and hope to have the issues resolved by this weekend. If the issues are resolved, we will post here letting all players know that it will be opened for the weekend.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello all, 

Sorry, this was a bit of goofy wording on my part. My intention was to say that Panesterra will not be opening unless otherwise stated. We're investigating it currently and hope to have the issues resolved by this weekend. If the issues are resolved, we will post here letting all players know that it will be opened for the weekend.

Thank you.

Will there be any compensation for it not being available for so long? Only wonder because you guys sent out Ahserion boxes when it wasn't accessible before.

20 minutes ago, Juice-KT said:

Will there be any compensation for it not being available for so long? Only wonder because you guys sent out Ahserion boxes when it wasn't accessible before.

Would be interesting, considering the two times they did such a thing the forts didn't reset every week (7-16-2016 and 3-23-2017), and those free boxes were limited to four/five factions of the players that attended (was easy to trace back to see who entered and who to reward). Would be up to them if they wanted to flood the markets with Asherion gear, because we're talking a LOT of people here....

1 hour ago, Forthyn-KT said:

Would be interesting, considering the two times they did such a thing the forts didn't reset every week (7-16-2016 and 3-23-2017), and those free boxes were limited to four/five factions of the players that attended (was easy to trace back to see who entered and who to reward). Would be up to them if they wanted to flood the markets with Asherion gear, because we're talking a LOT of people here....

I don't think it necessarily needs to be Ahserion gear. It could be an event box or, you know, those amazing lucky vinnas. I just think it'd be a good sign of consideration for the player base that's still sticking through the plethora of issues that seem to pop up these days.

1 hour ago, Juice-KT said:

I don't think it necessarily needs to be Ahserion gear. It could be an event box or, you know, those amazing lucky vinnas. I just think it'd be a good sign of consideration for the player base that's still sticking through the plethora of issues that seem to pop up these days.

Hell yea, sign me up--! I can't get enough of those Lucky Vinnas, la~

On 30/10/2017 at 8:55 PM, Cyan said:

Hello all, 

Thank you.

Considering Panesterra requires at least 4 servers ( 8 factions ) to pop im curious to see how that will work. Guess a little bit of coding will be needed to be done.

• Aion Team

Hello all, 

We attempted to fix the issue with entering Panesterra during the maintenance today. Unfortunately, we were unable to resolve the issue and we're still working with the development to determine what the cause is, so there will not be another Panesterra siege this weekend.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hello all, 

We attempted to fix the issue with entering Panesterra during the maintenance today. Unfortunately, we were unable to resolve the issue and we're still working with the development to determine what the cause is, so there will not be another Panesterra siege this weekend.

Thank you.

boGSL5l.jpg

On 11/2/2017 at 0:06 AM, Redhyn-DN said:

Considering Panesterra requires at least 4 servers ( 8 factions ) to pop im curious to see how that will work. Guess a little bit of coding will be needed to be done.

I believe that's the main issue why Panesterra is not working right now. I assume that they have to adjust the whole thing for 2 servers with 4 factions. Not an easy thing as it seems like... ;/

Archived