Game abandoned already?

17sC870

Yeah the rewards of Daeva Pass must be made by a lazy dev.  I got much harder quests  in this  season  but the rewards are still the same. 

If the quests are changed based on character level then the rewards should be increased too.  Many items became completely useless at my level (low scrolls and potions)  and  I don't need a duplication of some items that in the Daeva Pass of last season ( permanent motion card and earring)

Just now, Zzzzzz said:

Yeah the rewards of Daeva Pass must be made by a lazy dev.  I got much harder quests  in this  season  but the rewards are still the same. 

If the quests are changed based on character level then the rewards should be increased too.  Many items became completely useless at my level (low scrolls and potions)  and  I don't need a duplication of some items that in the Daeva Pass of last season ( permanent motion card and earring)

well. the deava pass staying mostly the same makes since. because looking at korea stats. they had people joining the server even after the first month of launch. it wasnt until the 2nd month of being live that new players stopped funneling in. so from a business stand point, it makes since to have starter battle pass last for 2 months. 

im not covering them because copy/paste is lazy, shouldve given the players that joined at launch a bone. 0 things on the battle pass month 2 is worth for people playing from day 1.  plenty of people not buying the pass this month because they arent getting a 30$ value out of it. sure you get some amulets. but meh. w.e. guess you could sell your coins that you get.

but giving the new players that joined even 20 days after launch the chance to get the coin rewards is good for business. they will pay for this month, but a lot of other peoploe wont. 

13 minutes ago, Zionxi-KT said:

well. the deava pass staying mostly the same makes since. because looking at korea stats. they had people joining the server even after the first month of launch. it wasnt until the 2nd month of being live that new players stopped funneling in. so from a business stand point, it makes since to have starter battle pass last for 2 months. 

im not covering them because copy/paste is lazy, shouldve given the players that joined at launch a bone. 0 things on the battle pass month 2 is worth for people playing from day 1.  plenty of people not buying the pass this month because they arent getting a 30$ value out of it. sure you get some amulets. but meh. w.e. guess you could sell your coins that you get.

but giving the new players that joined even 20 days after launch the chance to get the coin rewards is good for business. they will pay for this month, but a lot of other peoploe wont. 

Only the rewards are staying the same,  the quest difficulty increased a lot.  I need to gain AP and kill higher ranked players instead of gathering 3 items and kill mobs.  I also need to make a +10 gear instead of +7. It is obviously unreasonable since the rewards are the same as those in the last season.

Just now, Zzzzzz said:

Only the rewards are staying the same,  the quest difficulty increased a lot.  I need to gain AP and kill higher ranked players instead of gathering 3 items and kill mobs.  I also need to make a +10 gear instead of +7. It is obviously unreasonable since the rewards are the same as those in the last season.

i 100% agree with you. im jsut trying to see this on a business stand point than a player stand point. i personally am not buying the pass this month. i have no need for those pots/scrolls/panda candies. which its flooded with. and not even a decent amount. i could buy the pass outright and use all the potions/scrolls in 1 day. i dont care aobut an extra 200hp/mp from the panda candies. and i make better food than whats given in the pass. they shouldve jsut dont a better job at giving the people playing from launch something other than copy/paste. they gonna lose a lot of money this month on the battle pass because 90% of the population either already has those rewards from last month. or just dont care enough about the rewards to drop 30$ for the same things they already have/

On 7/21/2021 at 11:32 AM, 17sC870 said:

Hackers and bots running amok, daeva pass same as before (no updates), is there even someone maintaining the game besides the moderators who answer the forum or is it just abandoned with auto reset?

Yes NCSoft didnt learn from the last time. They duplicated exactly the same mistakes as before killing the game quickly. They made it easier to run bots, They give you everything, Coin gear is free, no need to do coin quest, report hackers and they respond with "Nothing they can do" 

There are a few rangers now that shoot more than 90 meters and they do it in the open.  They loot mobs from those distances as well. Reported, with video and screen shoots. NC Soft does nothing. 

I knew from the start they killed this one. They need to release Aion classic for real and not this garbage 

Archived