delaying 1.5 is due to investigate AP traders!

KissYB-KT

when they seting up new patches some of previous patch info from main server can be deleted and they cant investigate AP traders.

so let's be more patient and wait for them to finish with AP investigation first and ask for 1.5 patch.

i am waiting on 1.5 as well done farming gears and all but i want AP traders gone before new patch

-AP traders > new patch- <---- we all agree on this right?

ii am suprise nobody were think of this... come on... guys

11 minutes ago, KissYB-KT said:

clam down... it is not me who doesnt bring 1.5 patches, i am just trying to think possible reason for them.

ncwest is here to make money they want bring 1.5 as much as we do. there should be reason for delay.

I am calm and I never stated or implied I feel as though YOU are responsible.

I believe the reason for the delay IS money. I just can’t prove it.

5 hours ago, Henri said:

u must be a high level big company ballsucker..

Damn what a toxic person

1 hour ago, Yue said:

You're surprised nobody else expect a company should have more than 2 brain cells to handle two tasks at once?

They have many other stuff to do with limited hands. 

Just think on their shoes. 

As it announced they are patch classic and retail at the sametime as i said earlier they must have reason.

All of you sounds like bunch of crying babies. 

Cryung about almost everything

In retail you guys were crying about p2w yet come to classic starting L/R and sell weapon also AP.

Now you guys crying about patches because it is behind achedule compare with kr server?

I am speachless what a bunch of crying babies.

I feel like i am talking to some 12 years old kids wishing to have THAT candy...

3 hours ago, KissYB-KT said:

They have many other stuff to do with limited hands. 

Just think on their shoes. 

Let's see. I own a multimillion dollars company and my customers are complaining about delays. I have one staff member working om my product. What do I do? Delay even more.

No, you hire people. FFS LOL!

@KissYB-KT:
What you keep spreading everywhere is just an unproven assumption. There is no base or hint that any logs regarding abyss points and the alleged ongoing investigation would be affected. And even if there was, it could be backed up before the update and investigated offline.

You have zero evidence. You just made up a reason as to why they are delaying. You simply do not know. Is this your way of coping? 

Why do WE have to come up with reasons as to why NCsoft has taken so long to implement 1.5? People have been asking for content for multiple weeks now and we've gotten zero response untill yesterday. It's not the playerbase's fault NCsoft only has one CM that has to manage multiple gaming communities. At this point he only manages to post a single reply once a week. The community is left hanging around for a week untill the next update post wondering if we ever get 1.5 just to get another rando event with zero mention of 1.5. Are you really going to tell the community that they are "crying for nothing". 

It's okay to like this game, but liking a game doesn't require you to defend a company to every end. 

Archived