Forums

[CAUTION] Siel's Aura 90 Days Subscription Pack!!!

Vashiro

Hey dear fellow pigeons and crows,

I've discovered that NCWest has "lowkey" (without any announcement or public hint) changed the rewards of the 90 Days Subscription Pack.

Instead of receiving the 90 Days Loot/Storage Pet, you receive a Plastic Surgery Ticket and a Ticket to unlock 1 extra row in your Warehouse Storage.

IN CASE YOU WERE AIMING TO BUY THE 90 DAYS SOLELY FOR THE PET, I RECOMMEND NOT TO DO IT UNLESS YOU ARE OKAY WITH THE WAREHOUSE STORAGE EXPANSION.

You can see the hint in the information below before purchasing the 90 Days Pack.

rxKkB7X.png

Even though they haven't updated their description within the client/or their mailing service.

When you open your BC Mail, you will still see the Crescent Inquin pet 90 days mentioned.

Cheers

Vash

What about that @Kibbelz ? why should we keep buying 90 days sub now that the pet just got removed and it is worth 30$+ ? is it intended to make 90 days sub less attractive and the rewards within cheap ? at this point, saving 3$ from 1 month to 3 month is totally not worth at all, either is buying golden ramada every month for 10$, nice job Ncwest like aways, thats why NA revenue is a meme.

Yeah - a bit annoyed about this.

Got an email yesterday from NCSoft with the following message

Daeva will lose Siel’s Aura soon. Shugos like to help! Continue to unlock full experience rates, acquire rare items, earn Abyss points, and more. Is time to renew Siel’s Aura subscription, yes? Get nicer bonuses like bundle of consumable items and 90-day 12-slot storage pet today with 90-day subscription, akakakak!

Grabbed the sub because I didn't want to lose my 12 slots of storage (there's no other options I'm aware of to get a 12-slot pet???), and I'm planning on being here for 3 months anyway, but then... I don't get the pet!

41 minutes ago, Alexandriae said:

Yep I also resubbed yesterday and discovered there was no 90-day pet. Please look into this @Kibbelz, it's one of the main reasons I sub. There is no loot pet on the cash shop so the subscription was the only way to obtain one. 

It looks like a deliberate ninja change though. Seems unlikely this will be addressed.

50 minutes ago, Alexandriae said:

Yep I also resubbed yesterday and discovered there was no 90-day pet. Please look into this @Kibbelz, it's one of the main reasons I sub. There is no loot pet on the cash shop so the subscription was the only way to obtain one. 

The Pink Griffo supposedly loots as well, just not shown in the description.

but why pay extra :/

Update: I raised a ticket with support, and sent a copy of the email I received advertising the pet as a bonus.

They were pretty cool, and immediately sent me the pet egg in the mail

I've had 15-20 experiences with NCSoft support over the last decade.  Probably 75% have been quite frustrating. This one was good though - so my thanks to them for fixing it so quickly.

15 hours ago, Syrrian said:

Update: I raised a ticket with support, and sent a copy of the email I received advertising the pet as a bonus.

They were pretty cool, and immediately sent me the pet egg in the mail

I've had 15-20 experiences with NCSoft support over the last decade.  Probably 75% have been quite frustrating. This one was good though - so my thanks to them for fixing it so quickly.

Thanks for the heads up - I did the same but attached a screenshot of email + in-game mail and received the pet egg via in-game mail the next day :)

Archived