Anniversary event feedback

Gabrielis

So it seems that this year for anniversary we only got 12 weeks event and dream world. I’m not considering kerub event because it is related to 8.0 patch and not the anniversary.

12 weeks event is very badly organized, people are not getting reward boxes and it is hard to remember what they correspond to because they come 2 weeks after the tasks.

Dream world event is probably the worst event I ever saw, the event coins can only be used to purchase consumables and the event zone is empty. To make it look even more sad, they barred the bridges that were leading to labyrinth and the other part of the dream world, and overall it looks very sad and not festive at all.

if they wanted to make the 12th anniversary reflect the game decline, it is perfectly accomplished. That must be the worst Aion anniversary I ever seen.

54 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

I just hope Halloween Event to be decent and to give items that WE ACTUALLY NEED AND ARE FROM THE CURRENT VERSION OF THE GAME, because Anniversary is doomed and retarded. 

I’m scared of this year’s halloween event, because last year it was awesome and I’m afraid this year it won’t be at the height if my expectations… don’t want to be disappointed again

27 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

If Halloween doesn't give legendary Halloween promotion then it will suck. All other boxes or rewards might as well be 2nd grade items just like 12-box event does.

Yes and it would be nice that halloween event includes objects related to 8.0 patch, like new gear, holy water, etc.

23 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

And it better be a sellectable transformation.

Ofc, otherwise it will make totally no sense because if we keep getting halloween transforms we already have, it will take by the year 2050 to complete the collection, since we only get those transforms once per year.

And as an excuse for the horrendous anniversary event, a selectable box with pc café mouse/kbd ranger.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Angina said:

This is by far the worst anniversary event of all time

This --^

• Undelivered rewards
  • Coins we couldn't use
  • 5-piece skin set attached to an impossible to complete quest chain

This is your idea of an Anniversary Event?

I'm honestly starting to think you shouldn't even bother with events anymore. I certainly don't.

Ah man, it require unique skills to take all the feedback given before about the 2020 anniversary event and a very good event put them together and nyerk it up to a new nerfed version which has obsolete rewards.

Something to be added on their cv/LinkedIn.

Kinda hopless for the future. This is a roller coster you get our hopes up by engaging and all and then you appear every week before maintenance @Kibbelz and I kinda believe you pass the feedback and everything to your team but it really looks like they ignoring you as they ig ore us!

It doesn't even feel like we had anniversary events. No cake in the middle of Pandaimonium, no huge XP buff, that anniversary map was a naked version of he previous event that had it and the coins were useless you even forgot to delete them once the event is over, I log alts to do daily stuff and they all have them accumulated, I now have to go one by one and delete those.

The chest event was problematic too and we didn't have an active instance event. Where is the Doll event? We haven't had it for years. The nutrient Tree event (or whatever it was called), the pharao event, kumuki, daeva dash, thos shugo instances with bombs (I forget the names), fire temple event.

During anniversary we are supposed to be celebrating the birthday of Aion. That is like a party nobody attended and Aion blew the candles alone.

On 10/27/2021 at 10:04 AM, Gabrielis-KT said:

Wait what ???? Do you mean this event has already ended ?

You no longer get the coins while logged in and the teleporter to the circus map is gone, so pretty much yeah that was it.

I also didn't get the 2x chests from reaching 85, maybe they didn't deliver them yet. I was 85 within the first 10 minutes I was logged.

3 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

You no longer get the coins while logged in and the teleporter to the circus map is gone, so pretty much yeah that was it.

I also didn't get the 2x chests from reaching 85, maybe they didn't deliver them yet. I was 85 within the first 10 minutes I was logged.

Well, at least now I can delete all those useless coins and get back one free inventory spot on all alts. Imagine an event that does nothing but occupy your inventory. 😆

I only got the first chest, even though I completed most of the missions of the event.
I thought about sending a support ticket but at some point I just stopped caring.
Thanks to the company this game is only geting worse every day and thats really sad.

7 minutes ago, Angina said:

I only got the first chest, even though I completed most of the missions of the event.
I thought about sending a support ticket but at some point I just stopped caring.
Thanks to the company this game is only geting worse every day and thats really sad.

I sent a ticket, they replied that “we are working on this issue and will get back to you asap”, then it stayed open for like 1 week and finally a senior gm replied that they still resolving the issue and don’t have ETA yet, so I just let it close.

Archived