COULD YOU GIVE US AN UPDATE ON BANNING HACKERS!!

Piggie

I can't speak on who's hacking on elyos side, but  I see a lot of asmos DO hack in abyss and dredge. (rooting me at 35 meters, teleporting to chase me when I'm rank 1 or 2).

I live in east coast and have 30-40 pings consistently without using any VPN. If they killed me at 26 meters or even 30 meters, then it might be the ping difference, but this can't be right for people with common sense.  

Seriously, most innocent players don't hack not because they can't afford it, like $40-$50 dollars a month subscription (Hello Chicago or some shit) is nothing more than buying a few coffee in the morning. Many people had played Aion ten years ago, and they are now at least in their late 20s,30s or even 40s. Most folks MAKE THAT STUPID LITTLE MONEY in less than an hour. 

NCSOFT!! Please!! Ban all the hackers like you did for AP trading, show us that you're actually gainfully employed to make this game sustainable and enjoyable. What's stopping you all?

The only way you are gonna get rid of the hackers is if you own a private server yourself. Even I could do a better job at banning bots/cheaters, pretty easy to identify ap traders, bots and hackers because the thing about hackers is they constantly repeat the same mistakes such as targeting you in stealth, flying past the 16 movement speed, it's like they think that people don't know they're cheating or they themselves just don't care but jokes on them, left to go play something else so as the population dwindles down to nothing they can spend their money that they spent on hacks to do it on bots, congrats hackers and ap traders you're just as responsible if not worse than the devs and GM's that we complain about for aion classic dying before its 6 month birthday, outstanding

42 minutes ago, KounaII said:

Ehh, where do I begin with Control? Flying at mach 10 speeds? Teleporting? Ignoring gravity? That man set the bar for what a hacker looks like.

He does not hack, he simply understands the game to a greater degree than nearly every current player.

Cancelling the animation of opening wings. Flying to where you will be going rather than auto-approaching so he can intercept. He sometimes has a SM summon him when he finds himself in an unfavorable situation. He uses blind leap while wing dropping to reset his fall, break target, and get away.

People say he map hacks because he always seems to find them. No, he just plays a lot and is in the abyss more than anyone else. I guarantee you the guy has more solo kills than anyone on NA Classic.

20 minutes ago, 19s19C5EB said:

He does not hack, he simply understands the game to a greater degree than nearly every current player.

Cancelling the animation of opening wings. Flying to where you will be going rather than auto-approaching so he can intercept. He sometimes has a SM summon him when he finds himself in an unfavorable situation. He uses blind leap while wing dropping to reset his fall, break target, and get away.

People say he map hacks because he always seems to find them. No, he just plays a lot and is in the abyss more than anyone else. I guarantee you the guy has more solo kills than anyone on NA Classic.

This is pathetic, lol. Everyone knows how to cancel animation of opening wings, nor is this an issue of discussion. Control flies faster than anyone else in the abyss. He can only teleport where you are heading if asmos have that teleport, which they have access to only one currently. 

Flying faster than anyone isn't a SM teleporting him. He flies above capped flight speed to catch up to anyone.

"He plays a lot, that's why he knows where you are in the abyss! It's about experience, not hacks!" You're being serious and that's the sad part.

14 minutes ago, Gambit said:

This is pathetic, lol. Everyone knows how to cancel animation of opening wings, nor is this an issue of discussion. Control flies faster than anyone else in the abyss. He can only teleport where you are heading if asmos have that teleport, which they have access to only one currently. 

Flying faster than anyone isn't a SM teleporting him. He flies above capped flight speed to catch up to anyone.

"He plays a lot, that's why he knows where you are in the abyss! It's about experience, not hacks!" You're being serious and that's the sad part.

He does not teleport to where you are heading, he flies in a straight line to where you are heading, reaching the point before you do.  Control's game sense is phenomenal. If you were to play with him, you would understand. He calls out exactly where enemies are going, which lets not only him catch up but his entire party.

Is seeing the future a hack? No. Please look up trigonometry. Combat in the Abyss is fought in three dimensions.

Also, before people say he animation hacks too. He has never shown up red in the DPS meter. He is a boon of quickness sorcerer with an attack speed combine.

1 hour ago, 19s19C5EB said:

He does not teleport to where you are heading, he flies in a straight line to where you are heading, reaching the point before you do.  Control's game sense is phenomenal. If you were to play with him, you would understand. He calls out exactly where enemies are going, which lets not only him catch up but his entire party.

Is seeing the future a hack? No. Please look up trigonometry. Combat in the Abyss is fought in three dimensions.

Also, before people say he animation hacks too. He has never shown up red in the DPS meter. He is a boon of quickness sorcerer with an attack speed combine.

Yo, people in the forums. Where did this doofus come from? Can the people that let him out tighten the leash, he is being a nuisance. k thnx.

14 minutes ago, KounaII said:

Yo, people in the forums. Where did this doofus come from? Can the people that let him out tighten the leash, he is being a nuisance. k thnx.

Well he has a random account information so it is likely Control or a close friend of his that benefits from his gear/hacking/actions. So he/she has a vested interest in Control not getting banned or called out.

One interesting thing I have noticed about some of the more prominent hackers that are also high skill/geared players is that they don't use hacking when in groups with their buddies or when they have an advantage. But the moment they get caught solo or in a severe disadvantage they pull out their tricks. This was personally observed by myself and a full group when we caught a certain Asmo SM fly off at max speed to avoid dyeing when he was an officer (we then turned on recording, but he never returned). I have also faced this Asmo SM multiple times when he was in groups and never once observed anything like what he showed when he was solo. Similar story with another Asmo Ranger as when I saw him in a group he didn't do anything sneaky and just died with the group he was in.

It's obvious that I will not change anyone's mind, so I will leave it at this:

It's sad that the top PvPer on NA Classic is called a hacker because he outplays everyone.

Elyos cannot accept that they lose every time they fight him. They cannot accept that he is the better player.

If this were 2011, you would say Feel animation hacks. A legitimate case of 10 years still bad.

Please, if you think Control flight hacks, I dare you to challenge him to a 1v1 on the ground. You will lose.

It's obvious that I will not change anyone's mind, so I will leave it at this:

It's sad that the top PvPer on NA Classic is called a hacker because he outplays everyone.

Elyos cannot accept that they lose every time they fight him. They cannot accept that he is the better player.

If this were 2011, you would say Feel animation hacks. A legitimate case of 10 years still bad.

Please, if you think Control flight hacks, I dare you to challenge him to a 1v1 on the ground. You will lose.

Control? Mate Control can't even break my stone skin. xD Get out of here. 

1 hour ago, Exeqt said:

Control? Mate Control can't even break my stone skin. xD Get out of here. 

Sure. I am well aware that modern Aion players are full of ego. They cannot admit defeat at the hands of a superior player. Excuses abound, their final assertion is that the enemy must be hacking. Of course they are, it's the only way they could defeat you.

I already know Control has defeated you Exeqt, along with nearly everyone in your legion in multiple encounters, at times handling many of you at once.

23 hours ago, 19s19C5EB said:

Sure. I am well aware that modern Aion players are full of ego. They cannot admit defeat at the hands of a superior player. Excuses abound, their final assertion is that the enemy must be hacking. Of course they are, it's the only way they could defeat you.

I already know Control has defeated you Exeqt, along with nearly everyone in your legion in multiple encounters, at times handling many of you at once.

So you're Control then. Got it.

28 minutes ago, Adla said:

So you're Control then. Got it.

I am not. Control is much more humble than I am. I only hate to see a legitimately good player slandered. Hackers do get banned. Rabies was banned. Mrzzfish was banned. Amigoelvis is next.

To this day despite Control PvPing daily,  the only evidence against him has been hearsay and one recorded instance of a visual glitch.

If he is such a prolific hacker, then there should be evidence. As I have said before, nobody on NA Classic PvPs more than he does. He has over a thousand hours of Abyss PvP since launch.

I am not. Control is much more humble than I am. I only hate to see a legitimately good player slandered. Hackers do get banned. Rabies was banned. Mrzzfish was banned. Amigoelvis is next.

To this day despite Control PvPing daily,  the only evidence against him has been hearsay and one recorded instance of a visual glitch.

If he is such a prolific hacker, then there should be evidence. As I have said before, nobody on NA Classic PvPs more than he does. He has over a thousand hours of Abyss PvP since launch.

Control never defended himself not hacking and even posted a smiley face after "getting caught" so I'm not sure what you're trying to defend here.

Most hackers are dumb and run animation hacks that can easily be proven, but there are many more that will just use everything else that is undetected and he is one of them. He may not be that dumb and I could even see him being a good player, but it's hard to tell how good he is because he is in fact hacking as well.  There are way too many instances of him flying through objects and teleporting ahead, both of which can be found in the most common hacking programs. Just yesterday I saw 2 encounters where it was impossible to hit him from melee range and then he appeared 25 meters away.

Archived