Jump to content
Forums

AP Mules


Oneiros
 Share

Recommended Posts

So because of dredge and XP events, now people are just leveling opposite faction alts, getting them to high ranks, and killing them over and over. AP mules. I swear people I've literally never seen PvP before just come out of nowhere with fulll 40E and full 50E. I don't remember it being bad like this back in day. I feel like if NCSOFT had started with 1.5 and patched in 1.7 quickly this wouldn't be happening. Legit players can't keep up with these people. It's pretty obvious on the rankings lists who the mules are. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

if you haven't noticed by now 6 months after the launch of this game that ncsoft doesn't care about making things right for legit players then i don't know what to say, you are best off to just leave this game, people say this game is great but they're in self denial, the population keeps getting lower and lower and there's still no word of an actual server merge in which that isn't going to do anything in the long run anyways, save yourself time and money and just put this game on the shelf

 

there are much better games coming out in the new year, i'd mention some of them but the people in self denial would just jump at them and try to list off things to negate my comment, aion classic had alot of potential but ncsoft let it crash and burn a second time lol, i've never seen such an incompetent company with incompetent staff who have to be told how to do their job by people on the forum especially when it comes to coding and knowing how to do so with your own game

 

anywho whatever you decide to do i hope you make the decision that leaves you the least aggravated, i know putting this game on the shelf did wonders for me, i could no longer sub to a company knowing full well that they don't support the playerbase and punish people ap trading/hacking

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Close one, but that's not what is happening.

I'll give you a hint, some people stopped playing and decided to do something with their accounts, like posting it up on a website and yadda yadda ;) 



all this influx of high ranking players that have never been seen before are just people who bought accounts and changed names.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Oneiros said:

So because of dredge and XP events, now people are just leveling opposite faction alts, getting them to high ranks, and killing them over and over. AP mules. I swear people I've literally never seen PvP before just come out of nowhere with fulll 40E and full 50E. I don't remember it being bad like this back in day. I feel like if NCSOFT had started with 1.5 and patched in 1.7 quickly this wouldn't be happening. Legit players can't keep up with these people. It's pretty obvious on the rankings lists who the mules are. 

I have seen entire Asmo bot groups in Dredge too, getting AP on 6 toons at once.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Azachi-KT said:

i could no longer sub to a company knowing full well that they don't support the playerbase and punish people ap trading/hacking

Lol, you were one of the people busted using radar hacks. Guess you'd know if they were getting punished or not since you never got banned Petronus.  Hypocrite, people like you ruined this game.

https://www.no1canwinme.com/plz-stahp-hax.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ontwo said:

Lol, you were one of the people busted using radar hacks. Guess you'd know if they were getting punished or not since you never got banned Petronus.  Hypocrite, people like you ruined this game.

https://www.no1canwinme.com/plz-stahp-hax.html

whoa whoa whoa, i main ranger and always have, magic dps class is not my thing,  also you're part of the problem too since you sold your account but yet you came back to play, now that's hilarious, as to that wall yeah there are definitely legit people on there who are hackers but i've had people target me in stealth and i was told by the lfg that those are glitches that happen within the game that even if i go into stealth and a person has me targeted it will still remain as if they are viewing me when they are not

 

maybe if ncsoft actually got anti cheat software you'd actually be able to separate the cheaters from the actual legit players, it's ok though mistakes happen, i'm sure you'll get bored again and sell this account, hell you probably even ap feed off your alts too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Azachi-KT said:

whoa whoa whoa, i main ranger and always have, magic dps class is not my thing,  also you're part of the problem too since you sold your account but yet you came back to play, now that's hilarious, as to that wall yeah there are definitely legit people on there who are hackers but i've had people target me in stealth and i was told by the lfg that those are glitches that happen within the game that even if i go into stealth and a person has me targeted it will still remain as if they are viewing me when they are not

 

maybe if ncsoft actually got anti cheat software you'd actually be able to separate the cheaters from the actual legit players, it's ok though mistakes happen, i'm sure you'll get bored again and sell this account, hell you probably even ap feed off your alts too

 

The only glitch that occurs is when someone is targeting you, i.e. a group member, or another person with eye up, and someone targets that person. This is why as sins we always tell people not to target us when we are in hide. 

 

Everything else, is radar hacks. Ironically targeting people with radar hacks is basically using the same glitch. Something about models loading into the world I think, not entirely sure.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jake-DN said:

 

The only glitch that occurs is when someone is targeting you, i.e. a group member, or another person with eye up, and someone targets that person. This is why as sins we always tell people not to target us when we are in hide. 

 

Everything else, is radar hacks. Ironically targeting people with radar hacks is basically using the same glitch. Something about models loading into the world I think, not entirely sure.  

whatever the case may be it's just hilarious that this person ontwo *cough*  is citing a page from a well known ap trader himself that got stripped by ncsoft, lastly i'll state that every "hacker" on that page has collages of videos put together but in regards to petronus a screenshot, seriously one screenshot and that's justifiable O.o

 

 if someone is hacking there would be overwhelming evidence especially with the game being out for 6 months, i'll say it again when someone uses hacks there is usually alot of talk or evidence that the other side has gathered, lastly i would come back to aion in an instant if they had anti cheat because i can't deal with hackers not being banned and with saying that if i were a "hacker" why would i encourage anti cheat so strongly?!?!?!

 

 but ncsoft does what it does and that's why i don't play anymore, eventually the population will dwindle down even further and it won't be because of legitimate players leaving, it'll be because ap traders are starting to get what they deserve and if most of the population dwindles off well that just tells you that majority of the server was ap trading so long live the sinking ship that you guys are on

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Azachi-KT said:

whatever the case may be it's just hilarious that this person ontwo *cough*  is citing a page from a well known ap trader himself that got stripped by ncsoft, lastly i'll state that every "hacker" on that page has collages of videos put together but in regards to petronus a screenshot, seriously one screenshot and that's justifiable O.o

You got baited by another program user dude, Relax you and jake are the same type of being. You both been using the programs for so long you think it is your own skill at this point not the program.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

You got baited by another program user dude, Relax you and jake are the same type of being. You both been using the programs for so long you think it is your own skill at this point not the program.

yeah you're right, i been using hacks for 6 months and finally got to rank 7 with only 30e gear lol, hilarious how people are these days, i guess whatever makes you happy at the end of the day

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Internet anonymity sure does bring out the best in people lolz ... you guys sure do spend a lot of time caring a lot about complete strangers you've never met.  Spend that energy on your family and stop letting people you don't know have the power to make you negative.

The only real question that needs to be answered in all of this is a very serious one ... could change my entire gameplay experience.

Jake ... are you from State Farm?  And if so, what are wearing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's actually amazing that you guys think it ever stoped... They will just do it in a way that is harder to identify. As someone else mentioned before, I think it's crazy how blatantly they did it the first time. They have balls!

It will never stop. Either the staff keep checking AP traders, or they willl reign.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

You got baited by another program user dude, Relax you and jake are the same type of being. You both been using the programs for so long you think it is your own skill at this point not the program.

Can't tell if troll or genuine tbh. 

There are people who think I use stuff, which I like cause it's like an ego boost. I'd be a lot more geared if I was using anything special. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Jake-DN said:

Can't tell if troll or genuine tbh. 

There are people who think I use stuff, which I like cause it's like an ego boost. I'd be a lot more geared if I was using anything special. 

I was trolling.

Edited by HealingSquid-KT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...