Christmas events coming soon!

AnyDaTech

I'm here to appeal on you devs from NC, avoid any old content, copy+paste, first come first serve based events or outdated rewards. Christmas time is about beeing toghether, relax and having fun.

Please keep that in mind and do everything towards it. If you can recall fiasco with spawning shugos, where lowest ping won, same ppl with proper macros winning same rewards again, well players do remember that, no need for more toxic related stuff happening this end of year.

Also would be nice to count with us EU minority, but i know its NA server, just saying^^

If you can, bring events and open debate over them/their possible reward table, so ppl can at least speak up in advance and not outrage afterwards..

Thank you for taking time reading,

here's 🥔

I did my part, your turn guys.

I agree, but please don't make the events extremely grindy, people have to shop, see family, wrap gifts, decorate, plan, etc etc shouldn't make people farm events for hours every day to keep up to other players in character progression. Some nice events with good rewards without taking the fun out of the game during the holidays would be great!

Grindy events or exclusive competitive events are big no. But we should also add that events that are user friendly aren't having super bad rewards either.

We will get the snowball event for sure, we will get the passive XP buffs event too I am sure like every year. These two alone will be good enough.

Yes, please no first come first serve, we have already enough of that in apsaranta.

*2 weeks later  -  first-come first-serve shugo event coming

NCSoft : « sorry we already got this event from Korea but we will take your feedback into account next year « 

Yes, please no melon event. Not to mention that hacks are working again (these people are no joke, they get things done fast, differently than some other team we know...)

Just some chill xmas event with updated rewards would be nice, nothing super grindy or complicated. 

(We ask all that, but they probably have everything set with bugs and everything. The usual.)

2 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Yes, please no melon event.

The meloon event was bad indeed
https://www.aiononline.com/news/solorius-shenanigans

~

Snowbawlz rule
https://www.aiononline.com/news/frozen-magic-2020

Last year around this time we also had daeva dash which depending on the rewards can be very nice to have (will they ever fix the bugs on this event?)
https://www.aiononline.com/news/daeva-dash-fast-and-the-furriest

The sculpting event wasn't my favorite either
https://www.aiononline.com/news/icerunerks-winter-sculpting

~

So I guess it is snowballs, passive XP and daeva dash, I'm like thanks BYE!

I'll gladly take Meloon event back.. but not with the shitty 1st come 1st serve. Just make it extremely grindy.. instead of 1800 meloon.. Make it 18k Meloon with limit  limit of 1 per  week.. not 1 for entire faction to fight for...  But also keep active gm's looking for bots while event is running so people botting are not getting all the rewards.

But the event I would rather have.... Hanbok event.. I want my instant return. 

On 12/14/2021 at 6:17 AM, Lulzy-DN said:

I'll gladly take Meloon event back.. but not with the shitty 1st come 1st serve. Just make it extremely grindy.. instead of 1800 meloon.. Make it 18k Meloon with limit  limit of 1 per  week.. not 1 for entire faction to fight for...  But also keep active gm's looking for bots while event is running so people botting are not getting all the rewards.

But the event I would rather have.... Hanbok event.. I want my instant return. 

Yea, if they can, wich they prolly not, cuz nobody goin to be online 24/7 during christmas to watch over bots, its one man show melon event would be nice. If only they'd use brain, considering all provided feedback, locking rewards 1/week, xy/account so ppl won't get advantage with their bot armies.

But guess its easier to avoid potential exploits by doing nothig, wich will punish bot users as well as rest of the comunity.

Hanbok is coming, most likely 1/2022, you will insta return NCsoon!😁

@Kibbelznothing coming this x-mass besides winter funpark and some disturbingly creepy korean game? Let us know, thank you ^^

Archived