Weekly Server Maintenance - January 5, 2022

Arctic

• Aion Team

Happy New Year!

This is a friendly reminder that we will be doing another planned maintenance for the Aion Classic Servers this week at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC). We expect the downtime to last for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

Thank you, and we hope you all had a fantastic holiday season. We look forward to sharing news about the upcoming server consolidation very soon!

Israphel asmos average around 30-50 lvl50 players daily depending on the time; so if you do the math that's like 5-8 dredge groups. This merge has been delayed for months. Your last message on this was on december 10th almost a month ago.  All you do is stall stall stall. Last time you said we will hear back in weeks now it's "very soon".  

Spare everyone the headache, stop giving false hope to milk cash and just close the server already...

The merge survey went out 2months ago, and instantly had an overwhelming response to merge.

What's the hold up, why the stalling?

It's not like this is the first merge ever in Aion, there have been many over the years, the process is well understood.

Exp event for people that come back to a consolidated server! And also, can we get exact numbers on drop rates? I am sure there is some law in the US that states that NC needs to publish this :D. Someone please find this out haha

9 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Happy New Year!

This is a friendly reminder that we will be doing another planned maintenance for the Aion Classic Servers this week at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC). We expect the downtime to last for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

Thank you, and we hope you all had a fantastic holiday season. We look forward to sharing news about the upcoming server consolidation very soon

So whose idea was it to remove the event NPCs from Sanctum the morning of maintenance BEFORE maintenance starts? Looks like my 40 coins are going to waste. 

• Aion Team
12 hours ago, SongBRewer-KT said:

@Kibbelzand the shop bug? there is a lot of people with 10k candys and administrator boon etc  or more .

just delete all items

We are aware of this issue - I hope to share some details from the game team on it soon. In the meantime, thank you for your patience!!

58 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

We are aware of this issue - I hope to share some details from the game team on it soon. In the meantime, thank you for your patience!!

Considering how thin our patience is wearing...

I came back to give it another go, but all I've done is find myself struggling to justify paying any kind of money for this game.

And I'm sure it's not you Kib, but whoever your overlord is needs to get their head out of the sand. The system of management for classic is a joke. NA needs to be recognized as something individual and apart from KR, we aren't just another folder for them to copy paste files over to blindly, when they feel like it, following the same structure if not WORSE than KR.

For the amount we pay we should have a fully capable team for NA, not just a thin pipeline for patches/info to come through and get jumbled up in along the way... someone, somewhere, is NOT doing a good job, and to be quite frank I'm tired of being treated like a damn afterthought.

I almost wish classic didn't come out for NA at all. It's almost insulting.

• Aion Team
44 minutes ago, Moi said:

Why can't you leave the coin reward npc's up for a few days after an event ends so people can spend the rest of their event coins?

I'll toss this suggestion over to our development team. My suspicion is that it would add some significant complexity to our operations pipeline, because event files are generally all tied to one another. So removing some things, but not others from an event could add a lot of complexity. But these are just the musings of a CM without much development experience, so I will send the idea to the game team just in case we can in fact do it. Definitely an intruiging suggestion

15 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Happy New Year!

Thank you, and we hope you all had a fantastic holiday season. We look forward to sharing news about the upcoming server consolidation very soon!

Could we get outfits or more weapon skins + an event added maybe a login event again to get people online it's hard to even get groups for instances right now D;

Archived