Dredgion Silver Medal quest?

Moi

What happened to this quest?  I can no longer get it and there was never any counter on it indicating it was a limited quest.  It was nice getting a silver medal every 3 dredges and I still use silver medals for gearing up alts.  Especially with the change in how siege medals are awarded.  Please bring this quest back to us! @Kibbelz @Loki  Also you never even responded to my post regarding the time change for dredge.  These are simple matters that you should at least be able to communicate an answer to us on.  Even if we may not like the answer, communication would show you guys at least care a little bit about the game and its players.  

• Aion Team
2 minutes ago, Moi said:

@CMRin can you answer this for me?

Just a heads up, the weekend is coming up soon so I may not be able to get answers right away, but I am trying to see if I can get at least a response about the Dredge time change! 

6 hours ago, CMRin said:

Just a heads up, the weekend is coming up soon so I may not be able to get answers right away, but I am trying to see if I can get at least a response about the Dredge time change! 

Thank you!!

Archived