So many connection errors on the launcher

Arhangelos

Whatever problem people have with patches and updates and glitches into the game, there is one single issue you HAVE to solve for this to be regarded an official server. Whatever changes you did in the routing of the servers UNDO IT. We keep getting the same errors over and over again.

Many times the launcher doesn't even open, it shows the icon that it is about to launch and then it is stuck there and eventually ti closes!

Desktop-Screenshot-2022-10-21-13-00-00-5

~~~~
Other times I see an error like this, and without a single change in my ISP, NAC, firewall, antivirus and other settings, next try it might not bring this problem. I have gottent his issue both with and without ping reduction services.

error.png

~~~
Other times we get this as mentioned in other topics as well:

error-2.png

And equally many times we get this (image taken taken from Shaidessa's post):

mat7dBa.jpeg

~~~~~~~~~~~

I tested my connection with a ton of different sites and it is working 100%. People from USA also get this so it is not a problem that I am from Europe.

This is a connection issue that happens towards your server exclusively, I have 0 problems with all other games I am playing, only aion is a hit or miss whether we can connect to the OFFICIAL NA servers.

So far the experience we have in NA is like a 3rd class private server. You know what you changed to your hosting and this issue occurs, you keep making routing changes to make it cheaper to host Aion and you destroy the game before we can even log in to it.

~~

Fix your launcher or ditch it all together! It has only brought bugs so far.

Edited by Arhangelos

Many people experiencing issues with their ping reducers too while changing into integrated servers like Lakrum/Demaha etc. and instance servers.

Shouldn't we get an update on this matter too? Is this related to all the above messages? A game guard upgrade or what?

If you check the news, there have been lots of world wide issues on the internet since last week because cables in France got cut and things had to be rerouted, etc etc. I don't think everything has been fixed 100% yet since that happened. Consider that as part of the problem, in addition to all the other possible reasons it isn't working.

I get all the same errors as well all the time, but it's very random. 

On 10/21/2022 at 12:54 PM, MetaBlack-KT said:

It happened to me too, during the last week! Due to this I didn't get time to take the last Zudra's gift on 2 characters and open gifts that possibly were there from before! :( 

You have all this week and next week to get stormwing gifts and open them. Hopefully they will add an update to the Impressive Gift Box after this up coming maintenance so you can pull the refining stone/sanctity potion bundle out of it. 

You have to go to cmd as admin and type ipconfig /flushdns like 3 times then restart....

also you might need to go into startup and disable all startup programs and restart...

Aion/Nc client requires special permission's on startup that interfere with different programs...

had multiple tickets about these issue's...

and yeh saving my stormwing box's hoping they will let me choose what i want when they fix it...

Our only option is to send an informal dispute to NCSOFT's legal department btw...then after 90 days you can file for arbitration with the AAA!!!(American Arbitration Association)

Maybe with enough informal disputes they will fix it...

lol I read every page of user license agreement...

On 10/24/2022 at 10:34 AM, Alyta-DN said:

If you check the news, there have been lots of world wide issues on the internet since last week because cables in France got cut and things had to be rerouted, etc etc. I don't think everything has been fixed 100% yet since that happened. Consider that as part of the problem, in addition to all the other possible reasons it isn't working.

I get all the same errors as well all the time, but it's very random. 

You have all this week and next week to get stormwing gifts and open them. Hopefully they will add an update to the Impressive Gift Box after this up coming maintenance so you can pull the refining stone/sanctity potion bundle out of it. 

Its the fault of COVID & the War......that is all.......