Daily Luna Material Bundle

Gallium-DN

Since the release of the 8.4 Update, players have been inquiring week after week about how the Aion Team is going to address our inability to acquire a daily Luna Materials Bundle. For anyone just now returning to Aion, Daily Lugbug quests have been completely removed, and the Luna Materials Bundle has not been restored to the daily Contaminated Underpath rewards. Players: please help bring more attention to this issue by making this a Hot Topic. Aion Team: I am politely asking you to stop ignoring our inquiries and to respond to this discussion. Please at least acknowledge that there is an issue and that you are working on a way to remedy it.

I've been politely(at first) asking too for 3 weeks now, to no avail. The other thread asking if luna is only p2w now has 1.2k views, again no response. If i threat customers at my work like that ignoring them when they repeatedly ask questions until they go away i'll be fired faster than it takes me to write this post, but i guess NCSoft is above such things as customer service, and they just ignore issues until people conform, or until they lose it and start asking not so nicely, which they take as a reason to ban and again avoid answering.

So sure lets ask again, and see if theres any different result. (5/5) @EMpulse

• Daeva

We are aware of the issues surrounding the lack of ways to obtain Luna as readily as before the 8.4 update and we are currently looking into solutions for this.

Due to issues resulting in server instability we cannot add Luna's Light into Taki's Underpass instance. Which I know is where most players (including myself) would have loved to see Luna's Light returning.

We will however, be including Luna as an event reward for an upcoming event involving the Shattered Abyssal Splinter instance. Players who wish to participate will have a chance at obtaining additional Luna the higher they place in the rankings. Please look forward to the event posting for more details. This is just an event to help everyone while we continue to prepare for more and better solutions.

Please continue to send us your feedback so we can further improve the game!

25 minutes ago, Loki said:

We are aware of the issues surrounding the lack of ways to obtain Luna as readily as before the 8.4 update and we are currently looking into solutions for this.

Due to issues resulting in server instability we cannot add Luna's Light into Taki's Underpass instance. Which I know is where most players (including myself) would have loved to see Luna's Light returning.

We will however, be including Luna as an event reward for an upcoming event involving the Shattered Abyssal Splinter instance. Players who wish to participate will have a chance at obtaining additional Luna the higher they place in the rankings. Please look forward to the event posting for more details. This is just an event to help everyone while we continue to prepare for more and better solutions.

Thank you @Loki for your response. Is the Aion Team open to hearing players suggestions for where to possibly add Luna materials as a reward?

27 minutes ago, Loki said:

Looks like you have your answer on where exactly to add it back to.  Just add it into Unstable AS. Shouldn't require an event.  Other option would to be take the idea EU uses for extra quests that give laragon fragments and other items, modify it thst we get Luna?

Or

Does NC have a plan on introducing a p2w pass with quests that give luna materials ( wouldn't surprise me)

1 hour ago, Loki said:

Is not more easy to add the Luna Materials with our currents rewards from getting Rank S in the Abyssal Splinter?

Abyssal Fragments x25

Experience Crystal x8

Luna Materials Bundle x1

Edited by ErzaScarletxFT

20 hours ago, Loki said:

Hello @Loki

Be careful because people are mass botting Shattered Abyssal Splinter - some up to 100 accounts a day. Just make it fair that's all. Could always add the materials box to every 5 levels of daeva pass - 9 Luna mats bags per month - or something like that. Or make score high that people can't send 100 in and destroy market for legitimate players.

Thanks!

20 hours ago, Loki said:

I hope everyone can get the usual luna bundle as the lowest reward on a daily basis through this.

Sadly the event just sounds like you are rewarding players that spent money on their gear and the ones using skill script programs since they are going to have the highest/fastest dps on those ranks.

Might as well add it into the BCM as a bonus for purchasing nCoin as well. 😂

10 minutes ago, Zappies-DN said:

Hello @Loki

Be careful because people are mass botting Shattered Abyssal Splinter - some up to 100 accounts a day. Just make it fair that's all. Could always add the materials box to every 5 levels of daeva pass - 9 Luna mats bags per month - or something like that. Or make score high that people can't send 100 in and destroy market for legitimate players.

Thanks!

The abyssal splinter dungeon is not on the cross/integrated server and won't be over loaded the same way. 

Edited by Alyta-DN

On 11/10/2022 at 2:29 PM, Loki said:

Could you address why half of the server population was permanently IP banned this week? A good number of players (some of them have been here since beta, over a decade ago) had all of their secondary accounts banned permanently despite using them completely legitimately? It's my understanding that owning multiple accounts is completely allowed, especially given that on game startup/login we have the option to save multiple accounts for quicker entry. Many people would love to know if this was perhaps just a mistake, or something? 

33 minutes ago, Bless-KT said:

Could you address why half of the server population was permanently IP banned this week? A good number of players (some of them have been here since beta, over a decade ago) had all of their secondary accounts banned permanently despite using them completely legitimately? It's my understanding that owning multiple accounts is completely allowed, especially given that on game startup/login we have the option to save multiple accounts for quicker entry. Many people would love to know if this was perhaps just a mistake, or something? 

They have no policy on multiple accounts I'm told and like you said we can even log 2 in with the client at the same time. Not sure on IP ban.

10 minutes ago, Zappies-DN said:

They have no policy on multiple accounts I'm told and like you said we can even log 2 in with the client at the same time. Not sure on IP ban.

I had several friends who had their main accounts + all their alt accounts banned. Ticket response was vague and told them that the decision was final. No explanation for their bans. Some people got their main accounts unbanned but all their alts stayed permabanned, again no explanation or justification. This seems like a bad time to kill off half the server given the already dwindling population. Looking forward to a response hopefully? Mistakes happen but...this is a pretty serious one.

@EMpulse @Loki

On 11/10/2022 at 11:29 PM, Loki said:

I don't understand how adding Luna's Light to Taki's mission (daily or weekly?) is connected with server instability? The server disconnects while characters stand in Luna's instances? Lately it worked rather stably. 

On 11/12/2022 at 2:11 AM, Gallium-DN said:

My suggestion would be to add it as a reward to a Daily Gelkmaros/Inggison quest, such as the ones given by the NPC Relyt:

9587787378cc32ef1efdc7a491545215cd4388ae

That's a good idea, and let it had Luna's Light in the bundle!

On 11/10/2022 at 3:29 PM, Loki said:

Stop stressing about where to slot this back into the game. I have the perfect solution for you all.

@Loki@EMpulse Do your players a favor:

Just add in extra bundles (a week's worth!) as the S rank prize for the weekly Luna Secret Munitions Factory. You will also need to reduce the timer inside so that it needs to be played through and not AFK. It's a fair trade off, as opposed to the requirements of logging into 13 characters on a daily basis.

Let us focus on our main character so we can have time to enjoy the game and not stress about this issue any longer.

Once again: Put 7 [item: 188055475] Mechaturerk's Highest Grade Treasure Chest as the loot from the chest that appears when the final boss is killed. 

zLPpxgy.png

osqo3dF.png

Also, you will need to disable being able to reset the instance.

7 hours ago, Alyta-DN said:

Stop stressing about where to slot this back into the game. I have the perfect solution for you all.

Just add in extra bundles (a week's worth!) as the S rank prize for the weekly Luna Secret Munitions Factory. You will also need to reduce the timer inside so that it needs to be played through and not AFK. It's a fair trade off, as opposed to the requirements of logging into 13 characters on a daily basis.

Let us focus on our main character so we can have time to enjoy the game and not stress about this issue any longer.

Once again: Put 7 [item: 188055475] Mechaturerk's Highest Grade Treasure Chest as the loot from the chest that appears when the final boss is killed. 

zLPpxgy.png

osqo3dF.png

Do you mean 7 chests containing Luna's Light& That would be fine! From where did you take the screenshot of that yellow treasure chest? EU?

Decrease the time of waiting for the death of the boss is also good, as long as if I'm busy, lazy or crazy, I can stand there   for longer not being disconnected. It was a very good change by NCSoft during the last several months that they stopped to disconnect ppl for being AFK.  It was really good, as when we play 2 legitimate windows of Aion client on 1 computer, they can't both jump by locking the space bar but only the one on the top window can.

On 11/11/2022 at 7:37 PM, Zappies-DN said:

Hello @Loki

Thanks!

Mass botting Shattered Abyss Splinter? Because the legit bot doesn't work there? Frankly it's an extremely dumb, primitive, boring and useless instance among the available ones I can know how to access.  The boss never loses health. The result is always the same - 8 small exp crystals and 25 or smth units for which we can buy a legendary enchantment stone  costing ...ehh, 250 or 400 units, sorry, I can't look now cause the server is down and i can't log in.  Do9n't they guess that 8 (small) exp crystals is nothing on levels 84, 85? The instance is not worth playing! Botting is the only solution here if ppl have cheap bots and open multitudes of exp crystals by their bots too!  (I don't have such bot! :()    

17 hours ago, Alyta-DN said:

zLPpxgy.png

osqo3dF.png

Perfect idea for actual players.

On 11/17/2022 at 7:10 PM, MetaBlack-KT said:

Mass botting Shattered Abyss Splinter? Because the legit bot doesn't work there? Frankly it's an extremely dumb, primitive, boring and useless instance among the available ones I can know how to access.  The boss never loses health. The result is always the same - 8 small exp crystals and 25 or smth units for which we can buy a legendary enchantment stone  costing ...ehh, 250 or 400 units, sorry, I can't look now cause the server is down and i can't log in.  Do9n't they guess that 8 (small) exp crystals is nothing on levels 84, 85? The instance is not worth playing! Botting is the only solution here if ppl have cheap bots and open multitudes of exp crystals by their bots too!  (I don't have such bot! :()    

Well it is unfair to people who run it every day to get the legendary contract and sell it, they would only get 1-1.4b for something worth probably double. Also after the  bannings I read the ToS because I never have and it strictly states automation is illegal.