Weekly Server Maintenance - March 8, 2023 [Aion Classic]

Primali

Fix to normal drop rates, run a 2-3 week drop boost event (however long this lack of drops has been).  Give a few amulets that will stack with the event.  I'd just be happy to be able to work my way up to better gear, you don't have to "give" it to me as some have suggested with their outrageous demands.  Just allow me to play the game how I want, I enjoy farming.

20 minutes ago, Asaaa said:

Do you guys not hear us ? we need the droprates to be fixxed or the server will be dead before eu is even out.  after reading this post and seeing that it does not contain a single thing about the droprate issue that kills the game for over 1-2 weeks now i will deactivate my siel aura for me and my brother.... would much rather keep playing  here but  we cannot play the game in the current state.  

Funny thing is, there seems to be more bots than every regardless of the drop rate. Some people have a lot of money to waste on siel's aura for bots.

2 minutes ago, Cyfur said:

Funny thing is, there seems to be more bots than every regardless of the drop rate. Some people have a lot of money to waste on siel's aura for bots.

On your side maybe, I´ve seen less bots now.

23 minutes ago, Cyfur said:

??? Nuglark Ruins bots literally all left. IDK if because of bad drop rates or the owner quitting for EU but there's definitely less bots now than there were last week.

47 minutes ago, Emyrryl-KT said:

Guys I get it.. No, really I understand, it's hard not understanding the job you applied for.  I am offering  you a one time opportunity. For FREE, yes free, I won't even make you pay me for it. I will come to the NCWest offices as an independent contractor, and do the following:

Fix the Ini and 6 lines of code for your drop rate issue
Adjust the Hp of the deities to appropriately scaled numbers for NA playerbase (This is also a simple change)
Re-adjust the relic turn in values (You can literally just change the values manually if you cannot get the conversion to work taking about 6 minutes total) 
And implement a significant number of future patch quality of life changes that you have missed the opportunities on. 

No, I'm not trolling, I have applied to your senior security engineering position, because I will start with the absolute disgrace of a server infrastructure you are giving us and fix this from the ground up.  <-- I will however charge you for this one 
The above changes I will unironically come into the office and fix these for you, for free. No charge, just fixed.  I'm not going to get angry, or yell at you because I understand being this nyerking stupid is a full time job in and of itself, and you as the community manager... probably don't even know what a GUI is,  so it's okay, let me fix this shit so you keep this dwindling raging playerbase.  

At this point, you cannot convince me this isn't intentional.  Stupidity like this is almost always malice. 

The funny thing is you can probably do all you promised and so can a lot of other people quite easily. It is insane that they somehow can't. I've seen a few people now with private servers implement all changes like this in a matter of minutes. 

34 minutes ago, Cyfur said:

of cours less kinah means they need more bots to make the kinah they nee, kinah sellers are still selling .....

but listen @Primali we'd rather play with bots than without drops. having some bots doesnt destroy the game worst that can happen is ur stuck on a quest where bots farm the mobs u need too. thats annyoing but u still gonna get the quest done eventually. way less painful than having a droprate issue kill the entire game 

Edited by Asaaa

Hahahaha! NCSoft being NCSoft... What's the point of opening a Classic server if you're going to kill it just like retail, by your own actions? by not listening the people who give you money? pathetic employees!

I feel like I'm in a toxic relationship where I hope the other side will change but the more time passes the worse it gets and I know it's pointless to hope things get better. it's better to stop being an idiot and move on to something else #HurryUpClassicEU

5 hours ago, Primali said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic.
Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes. The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Empyrean Lord's Blessing Event Begins
    • Event Period: March 8 - March 28, 2023
  • Issue with AP acquisition for Relic Exchange is not boosted with Siel's Aura
    • AP Acquisition for Relic Exchange will be adjusted during the maintenance on March 15th
    • Compensation will be delivered to the players who had Siel's Aura Subscription during February 15 - March 15th

Thank you!

your kidding right ? 
I mean... you got to be kidding ? 

9 hours ago, Primali said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic.
Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes. The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• AP Acquisition for Relic Exchange will be adjusted during the maintenance on March 15th
    • Compensation will be delivered to the players who had Siel's Aura Subscription during February 15 - March 15th

Thank you!

Its sad that they just ignore all the comments and dont even address the droprate issues... 

10 hours ago, Emyrryl-KT said:

Guys I get it.. No, really I understand, it's hard not understanding the job you applied for.  I am offering  you a one time opportunity. For FREE, yes free, I won't even make you pay me for it. I will come to the NCWest offices as an independent contractor, and do the following:

Adjust the Hp of the deities to appropriately scaled numbers for NA playerbase (This is also a simple change)
Re-adjust the relic turn in values (You can literally just change the values manually if you cannot get the conversion to work taking about 6 minutes total) 
And implement a significant number of future patch quality of life changes that you have missed the opportunities on. 

No, I'm not trolling, I have applied to your senior security engineering position, because I will start with the absolute disgrace of a server infrastructure you are giving us and fix this from the ground up.  <-- I will however charge you for this one 
The above changes I will unironically come into the office and fix these for you, for free. No charge, just fixed.  I'm not going to get angry, or yell at you because I understand being this nyerking stupid is a full time job in and of itself, and you as the community manager... probably don't even know what a GUI is,  so it's okay, let me fix this shit so you keep this dwindling raging playerbase.  

At this point, you cannot convince me this isn't intentional.  Stupidity like this is almost always malice. 

Guys just hire this guy please. 

And fix the nyerk drop rate. It’s grindy enought with the normal drop rate. But you implemented a blanket shitty drop rate adjustment for what? To control the bots? WTF is that? A stroll in the trade broker will show you how fcked the economy is. Low level useless stigma are being sold form 20M+, when the kinah cap per day is 2M. Then you have open world mobs having no drops at all. You said you added kinah in mobs, where is it? 

I like this server, I'm wont even join eu or other versions. But there is a problem, people stop playing this game because of monthly subscribes. 
About 50 players I know, leaved the game and they call me to join another project. 
I think people would love to see higher drop rates, because hundrends of BT dungeon running and u're having just 1 item. That's sucks!

Aso I recomend develope costumisation, costumes, weapon view, wings etc...  I'm ready to pay way more than siels buff cost for a nice costumes. 
Also problems with bots, as normal player you are exchanging your time for exemple for gathiring and it cost something on market, but when people uses bots for farming thousands items, you can't sell many things normaly because  price is low, your time cost nothing. 
I'm ready to join NC team as policy officer, I will provide proves and block all characters which uses script, bots etc. If you wanna clean your server from bots, messege me! I'll help!

Edited by Azan

@Azan: Do you rly think, they offered your help? They will do nothing until the hole server is empty, only bots are then in there. Then its to late, to get pple back. I hope, that Gameforge doesnt do the same mistake...

10 hours ago, Emyrryl-KT said:

get this man into nc soft

12 hours ago, Primali said:

Greetings Daevas!

Thank you!

March 15, 2024 or?

Primali is trolling us big time!

In past few months only actualy positive thing that you implemented was that bug with eternal drops all over the place.

Bring back that guy who did that, at least he is competent to do something unlike others....

12 hours ago, Shirene-DN said:

Here's my suggestion to make up for what your poor management and nyerk ups have caused:

Every 55 character in the account should get:

• 1 million AP
  • Full set of non-AP stigmas
  • 3 bags of 500 tradeable manastones to choose from (HP 95, Attack 5, Magic Boost 27, Magic Res 14 .. etc)
  • 100 x L120 tradeable enchant stones
  • 300 plat medals

lol... while all that sounds crazy... What about us that aren't 55? What about us that are still below 50 and just taking our time? smh...

This is a zombie server, when  open the EU server it will die and there will be more bots than active, but don't think that Gameforge will be better than NCsoft, maybe they will last a little longer than NCsoft, but greed (Gameforge) and stupidity (NC Soft) work together. The ending will always be the same P2W + Hack.

1 hour ago, Rolledoats said:

Guys just hire this guy please. 

And fix the nyerk drop rate. It’s grindy enought with the normal drop rate. But you implemented a blanket shitty drop rate adjustment for what? To control the bots? WTF is that? A stroll in the trade broker will show you how fcked the economy is. Low level useless stigma are being sold form 20M+, when the kinah cap per day is 2M. Then you have open world mobs having no drops at all. You said you added kinah in mobs, where is it? 

drop rate is nyerked after the failure adding 2,5 where world drops was giving ppl eternal drops thats supposed to be BTHM and padma,, it had nothing to do with bots this time.

theres only one reason i could think of that would kind of explain NCsofts silence, maybe they made a deal with gameforge (eu publisher)  to push out the community so people would actually start on the eu server. a couple weeks ago it looked like  only few players wanted to start over and move to eu. But now a majority is ready to swap because this servers future is nonexistant.  Bet they will only fix or adress this when eu is out and the deal is done ...

40 minutes ago, Emmaa-DN said:

Cha... zatímco to všechno zní šíleně... A co my, kterým není 55? A co my, kteří jsme stále pod 50 a jen si dáváme na čas? SMH...

I agree. I am in the same situation.

14 hours ago, Primali said:

Greetings Daevas!

Thank you!

And you won't fix the DROP course? Where is the compensation? Is this how you deal with players on Lineage2 or Guild Wars? Why don't you just shut down the servers? Did I pay for a game that doesn't actually work? I'm asking for compensation without the need to have a lvl 55 character. My character is only lvl 50. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Shirene-DN said:

here

h7o59CP.png

😂

Edited by Blpkacz