Weekly Server Maintenance - March 22, 2023 [Aion Classic]

Primali

15 hours ago, Primali said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic.
Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Instance Drop x2 Boost Event Ends
  • White Day Event Ends
    • Following Event Items will be deleted on 3/22
      • [Event] Sweet Candy
      • [Event] Dalsam Egg (21 Days)

AGAIN TANKS FOR NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK I'TS A JOKE, MAN U SEE THE ALL COMENTS FIX THE DROP RATE ????
HAVE ANYONE THERE??????

FIX THE DROP RATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND MORE SERVER HAVE SO MANY HACKERS AND BOTS......

THAT SERVER IS  COMING TO HOLE ...

Edited by Fearmake

I consider the point must not be to draw attention for the sake of the game,/returning, new worthy players/as not to cause alarm, but then, to fix the mechanic of dropping items, and Kinah from monsters as ''Aion'' has always been...which is a valid game play mechanic.

I expect to log on, with this unmentioned, and it to conform to the ''earlier post,  joyfully proclaiming: everything is fixed''. If not now soon. I think the eastern publishers Devs know about this.

I wonder if its possible to play eastern classic via transfer but this seems silly on one hand for a short lived issue...on the other hand...I was considering this as a experience in any event...or to do so separately a bit.

I am supportive and optimistic.

Question:  What Aion Classic Admins need to do to save the game

Answer: As an AI language model, I do not have access to specific information about the current state of Aion Classic or the actions of its administrators. However, based on general knowledge about managing online games and communities, here are some suggestions that could potentially help Aion Classic admins save the game:

1.Listen to the players: The admins should actively listen to the feedback and concerns of the players, as they are the ones who are directly affected by the game's issues. By taking the time to understand and address these concerns, the admins can improve the game's overall experience and retain players.

2. Fix bugs and glitches: Bugs and glitches in a game can be frustrating for players and may deter them from continuing to play. Admins should prioritize fixing these issues to improve the game's stability.

3. Offer new content: Keeping players engaged requires regularly releasing new content, such as quests, items, and dungeons. This can help maintain player interest and prevent boredom. 

4. Communicate with the community: Regularly communicating with the community about updates, bug fixes, and other issues can help build trust and transparency. It also helps players feel informed and engaged in the game's development.

Overall, saving a game requires a combination of effort, communication, and willingness to listen and adapt. If the Aion Classic admins can implement some of these suggestions, it could potentially help improve the game's overall experience and retain players.

ChatGPT knows better how to do your job. WHERE IS THE COMMURNICATION ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

GIVES US DROPS, FIX THE CRAFT, RESPOND TO PLAYERS, PROOFREAD YOUR INCOMPETENT POSTS, WE PAY YOU MONEY TO DO IT. 
IN WHAT KINDA FREAKING WORLD YOU IGNORE THE ISSUES AND PRETEND THAT YOU DOING YOUR JOB? YOU ARE NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL! YOU HAVE PLAYERS THAT RELY ON YOU. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. NOTIFY THE COMMUNITY, TELL THEM WHAT THE ISSUES ARE AND SET REAL EXPECTATIONS!!!!!! SO WE KNOW THAT AT LEAST YOU ARE TRYING AND IF YOU CAN'T MEET THE DEADLINE EXPLAIN TO US WHY AND WHEN YOU WILL FIX IT DONT SAY YOU WILL DO IT AND 2 WEEKS LATER ACT LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!!!! IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT? FIND THE PEOPLE WHO WILL. THIS GAME TAKES ALOT OF TIME OUT OF OUR LIVES AND YOU ARE SIMPLY TREATING US LIKE FOOLS. THOSE 5 HEALING POTIONS ARE THE WORST. ITS LIKE SPITTING IN THE PLAYERS FACE. WANT TO GIVE US HEALING POTIONS? GIVES US A 100 OR 200. 5 POTIONS IS THE SHIT WE DELETE CUZ ITS TAKING UP TOO MUCH USELESS SPACE IN OUR INVENTORY. WHAT KINDA JOKE IS THIS. GIMME MY AION BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP SLEEPING GET TO WORK AND GIVE US OUR ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game approaching an unplayable state. With no manastones and stigma shard.

And if you guys think EU will be any different, you're completely mistaken.

The just don't care if the game is unbalanced for the amount of players here. The way the game arrives from Korea is barely touched by the devs of NA. The only thing they changed was the relic turn in cause people were already reporting that this was a s'c'a'm. The state the game is now is only suitable for the Homeric amount of bots in Korea.

The changes we need are only achievable after a series of testing. And they can't do that in NA because of the small number of employees.

EU won't be any different, because they won't hire the expected number of employees too. All those technology companies are in the same state and reducing their crew. And if you make an quick search on Google you will see many posts of people saying Gameforge is awful.

Unless people start taking legal actions, nothing will change.

3 hours ago, Nishe said:

UrNDGi5.png

Very nice event, 10/10. 

I have the same issue, I submitted a ticket for this and also for not receiving my compensation for March 17th.

If none of these issues get resolved, I will most likely just cancel my Siel subscription.

4 minutes ago, Zerg said:

I have the same issue, I submitted a ticket for this and also for not receiving my compensation for March 17th.

If none of these issues get resolved, I will most likely just cancel my Siel subscription.

You should either way, drops issue way more important.

3 hours ago, Archangelos-KT said:

it was fun trying to level  after a long time . now this is a real issue with the drops. see ya on EU classic when it comes up! hf everyone!

EU will have the same issues once they update. This isn't something strictly NA has done. KR is the same way. 

Just now, Vadux said:

The drop rate change is still baseline from KR. It will be funneled down to them same as it was to us.

ain't that taking away the whole meaning of classic? well anyways im going to see for myself i hope things are done right on EU. i don't have high hopes tho cause gameforge isn't known as a good samaritan either. cheers

Just now, Archangelos-KT said:

ain't that taking away the whole meaning of classic? well anyways im going to see for myself i hope things are done right on EU. i don't have high hopes tho cause gameforge isn't known as a good samaritan either. cheers

I mean yeah it does. They however are not making any special changes for other audiences. KR has a major bot problem, we get 99% of the exact same updates they create for KR. Once 2.5 hits in EU they will also have drop rates destroyed. If they don't already include that day one, which wouldn't really shock me.

Got to laugh. They good at monitoring the forums and deleting comments they don't like, but can't police the server or give it the attention it needs like the forums.

Still, they sitting at home with the finger up their bum waiting for Korea to tell them what to do. Until then, they remain clueless as nyerk. The game has fallen apart but are reenacting  Malcolm in the middle - because everything is peachy. Honestly,  quit your job now, all of you - you don't even play the game and have little knowledge or care about its future, its quite obvious. Just quit your job. You've proven you can't do anything.

Edited by Tappy-KT
pic

2 hours ago, Vadux said:

Because KR made the change to the drop rates due to their problem with bots.........

as if gameforge would buy rights to release eu classic just to do the same patch that they know will kill the game that makes no sense at all. gameforge is greedy and thats also why they dont kill theyre money pig.

6 hours ago, Vadux said:

Because KR made the change to the drop rates due to their problem with bots.........

It's that a fact or are you just guessing?

If it's true, that would explain why nothing has been done about it in NA.

Looking at how this is coming about, it appears that Gameforge version of AION Classic will come out the same time NCSoft new title game “Throne & Liberty” which looks like two of the past game’s wrapped into one in a more up to date version. With that, I am under the impression you folks are waiting to see what the population will look like then when the new game is out and the EU gets their own version?  Either way, I still have a few weeks left on my account and will hope for the best like I did from 9/2009 to 6/2015.  

Some of us from Alaska really have liked the game but seeing how things are not being done makes us wonder but, it is what it is and will see when the new game comes out.  As for your sister company ArenaNet and partner MarbelNet, are you folks still planing on bringing back a more modern look of AION 2 and like Lineage 2 M, do you think AION Classic will be available on PC, Mac, and Mobile like Lineage 2 M? 

Thanks 

3 hours ago, Maeling said:

Looking at how this is coming about, it appears that Gameforge version of AION Classic will come out the same time NCSoft new title game “Throne & Liberty” which looks like two of the past game’s wrapped into one in a more up to date version. With that, I am under the impression you folks are waiting to see what the population will look like then when the new game is out and the EU gets their own version?  Either way, I still have a few weeks left on my account and will hope for the best like I did from 9/2009 to 6/2015.  

Some of us from Alaska really have liked the game but seeing how things are not being done makes us wonder but, it is what it is and will see when the new game comes out.  As for your sister company ArenaNet and partner MarbelNet, are you folks still planing on bringing back a more modern look of AION 2 and like Lineage 2 M, do you think AION Classic will be available on PC, Mac, and Mobile like Lineage 2 M? 

Thanks 

We are all waiting for Throne and Liberty to come out, it looks promising and it is an NCSoft game so they will defo be the actual competition with their own titles.

T&L looks promising as it doesn't have solid classes, you build your character the way you want and it will defo be with a better engine  so hopefully more optimization.

I wonder who on earth will go play Aion Classic in EU if T&R is out around the same time.