[UPDATED] Known Issues for Update 8.4 Part 2 - April 6, 2023 [Aion]

Roseae

• Aion Team

Greetings Everyone,

The below list will be updated with any Known Issues as we identify them or they are brought to our attention. Issues are currently being investigated by the team, and as soon as we know more information, we will update here. We appreciate your understanding and patience at this time as we work towards a solution as quickly as possible.

We are aware of and currently looking into/investigating the following:

1. Vaizel/Triniel Amulet item doesn't show item descriptioz - Issue has been fixed (4/11)
  2. Some of the NPC dialogue for Apsaranta Legion and Dispatch Quests is shown in Korean Issue has been fixed (4/11)
  3. Glory Points season rewards were not delivered to some players after GP reset
  4. Paragon Event Pass Missions are not progressing for some players Issue has been fixed (4/13)
  5. Legion Renown Quests for Asmodian/Elyos provides Veilbreaker FEXP instead of Lethal Hymn FEXPIssue has been fixed (4/11)

If you happen to see any other issues, please do not hesitate to post a Bug Report on the forums or contact us at support.aiononline.com.

Thank you!

20 hours ago, Roseae said:

Greetings Everyone,

The below list will be updated with any Known Issues as we identify them or they are brought to our attention. Issues are currently being investigated by the team, and as soon as we know more information, we will update here. We appreciate your understanding and patience at this time as we work towards a solution as quickly as possible.

1. Vaizel/Triniel Amulet item doesn't show item description
  2. Some of the NPC dialogue for Apsaranta Legion and Dispatch Quests is shown in Korean
  3. Glory Points season rewards were not delivered to some players after GP reset
  4. Paragon Event Pass Missions are not progressing for some players

If you happen to see any other issues, please do not hesitate to post a Bug Report on the forums or contact us at support.aiononline.com.

Thank you!

I did have a post started.

It is crucial for you to add to your list that we are not getting the new renown types rewarded from many quests in Apsaranta. Quests that should be rewarding Lethal Hymm/Daeva of Zephyr FEXP are giving the old Veilbreaker/Lifekeeper FEXP.

2qrJ82t.png

Edited by Alyta-DN

How about we talk about the number 1 issue with this patch,  KR  and EU both still give luna bags in Contimated Underpass,   This patch took away the Luna reward from Arena Of Discipline,  leaving the player in NA literally 0 ways to make luna,   and Luna being one of the TOP needed things for advancing in game is horrible not having a way to get it.... READD LUNA kill daily or back to the underpass....if not you will see a ghost town soon because your literally giving players 0 ways to play without spending.

Hope you fix it ASAP and ASAP means NOW this cannot wait 3months for a fix

xTrinityStarx

there are many things that have to be solved, the luna are very important for the players since with that retuning is done and the daeva pass is acquired, and another thing that they should also look at is the prestige machine there are many things with outdated prices and that do not yield what they should
getting AP is more difficult now than before and it is also important to obtain stigmas and accessories of PFhm and IDDHm
The elyos and asmos player base has dropped a lot due to these problems please encourage people to play the game and not leave, thanks

@Roseae@Primali Yeah time to really pay attention to your players and supporters of what is left of this game. You pretty much took everything and still call this game a Free 2 Play game... I can tell you clearly that no one is gonna buy the Luna to pay for the Daeva Pass and and Event that requires Luna unless the game provides some sort of luna compensation. Take things away, the future of this game looks like the WoW in China... Please don't do the same mistake they did... We as supporters of this game are REALLY sick and tired of this type of management... Soon you will be reaching out to mother land to borrow money to pay your employees if you keep removing important stuff from the game... Read the forum and pay attention to your customers' demand and need or close the doors....

I haven't played Aion for 3-4 months so i don't know what issues are in this patch but i know one thing. That you do not listening your players. I think this is biggest issue in this game.  You didn't even read forums for couple months.. You don't respond to important issues like luna idk its been like 4-5 months you still didn't say anything about luna. Even if you can't do anything about you should at least say it. It doesn't make things better when you don't respond.  It feels like you don't care about what your players think. To be honest i think you really don't care about it.

Another issue you don't do any decent event for couple months.  And are you serious about new login event ? Who decided to give those rewards ? Teleport scrolls, exp extractors and other worthless rewards  really ????? Those rewards not even worth to login to game.

Real events with worthwhile rewards are also needed, the p2w events unbalanced the game to a large extent and the f2p events, in addition to being boring, give rewards that in previous patches would have served but are now very outdated.
I believe that the basis of any game is that it is fun, the community is active and there is competition and these things do not appear, therefore many people go and try other games.

Siege rewards for Silona, Pradeth, and Divine are still giving out wrong rewards (gold medals that are literally not even part of the game anymore instead of enchantment stones) at least for non-prestige pass account.  This has been going on for the last 2 months (reported to support with confirmation of the issue but no fix implemented), but I thought maybe it would get fixed with the patch... I guessed wrong.

The Premium Daeva Pass reward items <Daeva Pass Season 7 Attack Jewel> and <Daeva Pass Season 7 Defense Jewel> don't work. There is no listing for these items in the Event tab within the Item Collection window to apply the extra Attack and Defense stats. We are now a week without these stats for players who have already spent 2,240k Luna on the Premium Daeva Pass.

It's a shame there are so many complaints on Forums. But most maintenances and updates are riddled with mistakes. If the game wasn't so good, people wouldn't give it the time of day. Even paying customers deserve a better quality of service.

On 4/11/2023 at 10:57 AM, GenericUser43802 said:

The Premium Daeva Pass reward items <Daeva Pass Season 7 Attack Jewel> and <Daeva Pass Season 7 Defense Jewel> don't work. There is no listing for these items in the Event tab within the Item Collection window to apply the extra Attack and Defense stats. We are now a week without these stats for players who have already spent 2,240k Luna on the Premium Daeva Pass.

It's a shame there are so many complaints on Forums. But most maintenances and updates are riddled with mistakes. If the game wasn't so good, people wouldn't give it the time of day. Even paying customers deserve a better quality of service.

It's been there for me since patch... Have you tried left clicking on the item in your inventory and clicking the book with swords icon to try forcing it to pop up the collection window?

LsxT8c2.png

• Roseae changed the title to [UPDATED] Known Issues for Update 8.4 Part 2 - April 6, 2023 [Aion]
On 4/13/2023 at 4:59 AM, Alyta-DN said:

It's been there for me since patch... Have you tried left clicking on the item in your inventory and clicking the book with swords icon to try forcing it to pop up the collection window?

LsxT8c2.png

Thank you for your reply @Alyta-DN :) Sadly, it still doesn't work. I have the items in my inventory and no matter how I access/refresh the Event tab in Item Collections, those entry lines are missing. I can't apply this season's Jewels. I've checked with some other players too, and they are having the same problem...?

Please fix the usage of these items, many players cannot apply the Jewels to their Item Collections window. The slots are missing for entry:PzNaDOw.png

Edited by GenericUser43802

On 4/7/2023 at 7:47 AM, Shaidessa-KT said:

The 100% Stigma Enchanting Stone appears to be missing from the Shattered Abyssal Splinter rewards vendor (Redrinerk).

This was accidently removed during the last patch as well and had to be added back.

When NCSoft will bring back this item - 100% Stigma Enchanting Stone

On 4/6/2023 at 5:24 PM, Roseae said:

Greetings Everyone,

1. Vaizel/Triniel Amulet item doesn't show item descriptioz - Issue has been fixed (4/11)
  2. Some of the NPC dialogue for Apsaranta Legion and Dispatch Quests is shown in Korean Issue has been fixed (4/11)
  4. Paragon Event Pass Missions are not progressing for some players Issue has been fixed (4/13)
  5. Legion Renown Quests for Asmodian/Elyos provides Veilbreaker FEXP instead of Lethal Hymn FEXPIssue has been fixed (4/11)

Thank you!

Item collection issues that need to be looked into:

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2023 at 5:24 PM, Roseae said:

Greetings Everyone,

Thank you!

Any update on the Glory Point season rewards from last season? 

• Roseae unpinned this topic