Max lvl booster like in wow

Valedia-DN

1 hour ago, Valedia-DN said:

Add the the max lvl booster like in wow...

Up to 65 wouldn't be so bad, but they still sell the exp bottles, I think (and they're pricey!). If they based the price of a lvl 65 booster on the exp bottles, it would be too expensive and you would be back here telling them to lower the price. I wouldn't even want to know the price they would charge for a lvl 75 boost. That and, you know, endgame starts at 66, and the people at 75 are supposed to, and do have a large advantage. Being able to buy 75 wouldn't be good at all.

12 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

This isnt WoW.

That's brutal, Bryos. I wonder if you are so worried about post count... or if you are just fed up over all the things you see on the forums.

I can see how someone might want something like this, though. The low-mid levels feel abandoned. The instances are nerfed to the point that someone can hold their own group and solo them. If they weren't so nerfed, groups might actually pop up to run them, which would make the lower levels feel less abandoned.

Yondomie i'm just against the lack of exp after lvl70 so having the option to simply bypass that insane grind is what i dont believe to be a bad idea and lvling from 1-70 is fast and easy and on a personal note i think bryos really need some time away from the forums lol

Yeah, no. I'm against this since between level 1 and 65, you actually get your learn your class and the areas. This also would destroy the story of the game... u.u And I dunno why some people keep bringing this up while we had countless EXP events, also many new player friendly events... You can level a toon in a day if you have the time, for a casual player it might take 3-4 days. It's already very fast compared to back in the days. lol

Archived