Ez Gray Wolf Acces

Ele-DN

Que in Evergale canyon and if you're lucky, you'll get two fragments from them. Do w/e you want (afk) to get 4k points. And theres 4 daily quests that gives you commander soulstones.

Sky Island invasion is weekly and there's two you can go to (afk), one happens everyday from noon to midnight(not sure 100%) and then theres one for your faction either on saturday or sunday @7 pm server time. The quest reward is also a commander soulstone. 

Minimum is 2 soulstones per week unless you failed both Sky island invasion, but one happens so often it could be one a week. Lucky if you get anything from Evergale.....

Each soulstone converts to 50 Grey Wolf Marks. It takes a total of 1450 marks to complete the set a long with 161 spinel coins. 

In total it'll take 29 weeks(max) to get the set, barely doing any work.

Also, the npc isn't available yet or maybe but get afking for when it does come.

Just afk in Evergale and hope there are enough non-afkers to carry your fat bottom to 4k points.

btchplz.gif

Great plan.

You know.. or you could.. I don't know.. PLAY.

11 hours ago, Transcend-KT said:

Can't you just do the weekly camps at Nors?

You can't afk camps in Nors, silly!

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/14/2018 at 8:07 AM, Ele-DN said:

Que in Evergale canyon and if you're lucky, you'll get two fragments from them. Do w/e you want (afk) to get 4k points. And theres 4 daily quests that gives you commander soulstones.

Sky Island invasion is weekly and there's two you can go to (afk), one happens everyday from noon to midnight(not sure 100%) and then theres one for your faction either on saturday or sunday @7 pm server time. The quest reward is also a commander soulstone. 

Minimum is 2 soulstones per week unless you failed both Sky island invasion, but one happens so often it could be one a week. Lucky if you get anything from Evergale.....

Each soulstone converts to 50 Grey Wolf Marks. It takes a total of 1450 marks to complete the set a long with 161 spinel coins. 

In total it'll take 29 weeks(max) to get the set, barely doing any work.

Also, the npc isn't available yet or maybe but get afking for when it does come.

thanks to this, I never know that I could make good use of those soulstones, specially the accs ones, I never gonna have +7 accs anytime soon. Haha

Archived