Is this a joke by gm? Cause it ain't funny

GenericUser2482

First of all apologies cause this may be long but  I'm just pissed off.. I reported a stupid player for  kicking me ,he wasn't  listening when he got asked for lead , we can give buffs and he cant.And so he died cause none of us healed him.So he yells for all clerics,then he kicks me cause I pointed out we didn't heal him on purpose...ofc I reported this,and the gm replied  this

GM Kairun (Aion)

Feb 6, 03:21 PST

Hello,

Please take note that Coalition Leaders can expel other players, and those expelled cannot rejoin for 5 minutes; however, if you feel that the functionality should be changed or could be improved, please post your feedback at our official forums, from there the development team will take note of it and they may consider changing the Leadership functions to a favorable manner...

"Q.Q. as if I didn't know  leaders can kick?  So I explained again that yeah I know they can kick but his reason for kicking me isn't valid...so ofc  gm apologized  and  replied this "

GM Kollsveinn (Aion)

Feb 7, 22:06 PST

Hello,

Apologies for the confusion. We have completed our investigation and have taken the necessary action. We appreciate your help as we are committed to improving your gameplay experience.

Thank you for helping us make Aion a better place!

Please let me know if you have any question or concern.

Regards,

GM Kollsveinn....

"And voila yeah they have taken action cause  I got a warning for kicking a player >.<"

GM Kollsveinn (Aion)

Feb 7, 22:09 PST

Hello,

This message is to inform you that your character '=====' has been observed violating the User Agreement and the Rules of Conduct through the abuse of kicking members unrelated to the siege. This abuse has been confirmed both by reports and through the game logs.

As a result of this violation, your account has been officially warned.

This is your final warning regarding violations of the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct. Further violations of the rules may lead to the suspension of your Aion account. I ask that you take the necessary steps to ensure that such action is not required.

I have included links to the User Agreement, Rules of Conduct and Coalition Guidelines below so that you may review them at your convenience.

User Agreement: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/aion-user-agreement.html
Rules of Conduct: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/aion-rules-of-conduct.html

Regards,

GM Kollsveinn
NCSOFT Support Team

Sure sure they checked logs cause they gave a warning to the ones reporting ...makes sense...

Wait. What?

YOU were kicked from a Coalition because someone felt they weren't getting heals. You report them, as @Cyan told us we can and should. Support tells you they warned the player that kicked you, but in actuality they warn YOU for kicking YOU?

I have said it before and I will say it again.. Support freaking sucks beans. Aion's Support is the worst in the history of supports. They have no idea what patch we are working on. They aren't just one patch behind. They are -years- behind our current patch. They are a joke and a poor one.

@Cyan / @Hime.. please do something about the potatoes at Support. This is beyond ridiculous. 

Looks like they confused the accounts. They did the research and took your information but in the moment going to select the infractor account, probably was thinking in something else and just wrote your nickname instead of the other player.´s. Answer him/her asking why you had that warning if you already received a message saying that you were right and the infractor was the other player. Probably you will receive an apollogize for the confusion and the guilty guy will get that warning instead of you. 

yes I replied and still I get another message instead of apology U.U.

Your request (17240994) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Czian (Aion)

Feb 8, 12:03 PST

Hello,

We have carefully reviewed the details of this incident and we understand that this violation may not have been intentionally offensive. However, we must consider every reasonable interpretation of character names, behavior and communication to ensure that we apply our policies as fairly and equally as possible and so we can offer an environment that is fun, friendly and respectful for all of our players. Thank you for understanding our position on this matter.

Please review our policies at http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/ to avoid future misunderstandings.

sad..T.T. so sad :(

I do believe support sucks but not for the reason you may think. Actually, I don't think anyone deserves a warning because that guy who kicked you followed the do's and don't condition guideline. You griefed a player for not giving you lead and so you didn't heal him get over it you little punk. 

griefed? was it your toon? you comment as if you know  the whole story.FYI he wasn't even in my group,he had a healer. If he needs to kick isn't it  supposed to be his grp? And yeah asking for lead it isn't even for me,I  asked  nicely,there was a lot in the ally  who could of use the buff.I told him to pass it to anyone who can use  the buffs.He didn't say no or yeah or anything,he only  talked after  few minutes when he died So he deserved that death  imo .We needed it badly cause  racing for time before elys comes. there was a lot healers,not one  healed him.he yelled after he died,I mainly pointed the reason why no one healed him.You licking the wrong  foot dear.unless ofc it was your alt

oh and by the do's and dont's I do believe we have the right to ask for  lead.Just think if everyone who cannot give buffs hold on to lead,won't that ruin sieges?As it is,it's hard enough with all those afks,and then you get a low rank who wants  lead,if he needed it badly he can just ask for it after each buffs are done.

8 hours ago, Dreaming-KT said:

I do believe support sucks but not for the reason you may think. Actually, I don't think anyone deserves a warning because that guy who kicked you followed the do's and don't condition guideline. You griefed a player for not giving you lead and so you didn't heal him get over it you little punk. 

good-i-feel-your-anger-let-the-hate-flow

So what part of the "Dos and Don'ts" says you can kick people that are not afk, not being abusive and are playing? Nowhere does it say you can kick people because you died. Hell. If you can kick people because you died, every single healer who has lead would be kicking people like raindrops!

tenor.gif?itemid=4889073

And asking for lead (for yourself or for someone else) is hardly griefing.

mommy-people-on-the-internet-are-being-m

The "Dos and Don'ts" clearly state, however, that holding the lead or the buffs hostage and refusing to either use them or pass to someone who will -is- abusive and subject to punishment.

tenor.gif?itemid=5144075

Why I always afked sieges when I played. Hated how when you would be grouped with your legion/friends and switched to go siege you wouldn't be with them. Then when you are put with an alliance, people would constantly leave and then be added back... And just keep leaving and coming back... Wish there was a better system, at least be able to put everyone's alts in alliances so then people wouldn't be with afks all the time. Of course support sucks, one of the reason I didn't really wanna play much cuz if issues ever happened nothing ever got done.

52 minutes ago, LilHotii-KT said:

Why I always afked sieges when I played. Hated how when you would be grouped with your legion/friends and switched to go siege you wouldn't be with them. Then when you are put with an alliance, people would constantly leave and then be added back... And just keep leaving and coming back... Wish there was a better system, at least be able to put everyone's alts in alliances so then people wouldn't be with afks all the time. Of course support sucks, one of the reason I didn't really wanna play much cuz if issues ever happened nothing ever got done.

What you did or didn’t do “back when you used to play” matters not.

On 2018-02-09 at 8:55 AM, Aly-DN said:

good-i-feel-your-anger-let-the-hate-flow

So what part of the "Dos and Don'ts" says you can kick people that are not afk, not being abusive and are playing? Nowhere does it say you can kick people because you died. Hell. If you can kick people because you died, every single healer who has lead would be kicking people like raindrops!

tenor.gif?itemid=4889073

And asking for lead (for yourself or for someone else) is hardly griefing.

mommy-people-on-the-internet-are-being-m

The "Dos and Don'ts" clearly state, however, that holding the lead or the buffs hostage and refusing to either use them or pass to someone who will -is- abusive and subject to punishment.

tenor.gif?itemid=5144075

mymy you spend a lot of time building that repost haha. If someone purposely not healing you with the sole purpose to get you dead is griefing.

5 minutes ago, Dreaming-KT said:

mymy you spend a lot of time building that repost haha. If someone purposely not healing you with the sole purpose to get you dead is griefing.

The guy said he was not even in this guy's group. The guy that kicked him out had a healer in his group and was receiving heals. The damage he took just outweighed the heals he was getting. That's hardly griefing.

If you are going to blame every healer in the alliance everytime a dps dies, we are going to have a huge number of healers getting kicked out of sieges to the point healers will just stop going. Everyone can just use pots. Tell us how well that works for you.

And nah. I googled imaged a few things and added them to a post. Took me less than 5 minutes to put together. Was funny though, wasn't it?

17 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

The guy said he was not even in this guy's group. The guy that kicked him out had a healer in his group and was receiving heals. The damage he took just outweighed the heals he was getting. That's hardly griefing.

If you are going to blame every healer in the alliance everytime a dps dies, we are going to have a huge number of healers getting kicked out of sieges to the point healers will just stop going. Everyone can just use pots. Tell us how well that works for you.

And nah. I googled imaged a few things and added them to a post. Took me less than 5 minutes to put together. Was funny though, wasn't it?

I enjoy your pictures even though you don't like me.

On 2018-02-12 at 2:21 PM, Aly-DN said:

What doesn’t count as abuse

Kicking a player for inactivity who is griefing or other toxic behavior that occurs during the current siege period

Brief periods of inactivity – be sure to tell your Coalition if you need to leave your computer!

The OP said and I quote "I pointed out that we didn't heal him on purpose" that is a toxic behavior to my knowledge but I think its common knowledge that once Aly has an opinion that opinion is obviously the only one that counts. You have been like that since the first time you step into these forums so I'm not even surprised that you quoted me on my reply.

lol why are you suddenly on aly?  Well ok  kick me if I'm griefing,my attitude was toxic? You comment on that and totally ignored the fact the guy was ruining  the siege?Oh nvm explaining..I would protect my alt too .He died not because I didn't heal him,I was in another grp,if I said those words  because he totally ignored everything we said and pretending to not  see,so which is more toxic? .But how come he saw my comment after he died? If everyone who complains in game with  a valid reason is called a griefer then FML. And oh we don't really grief for lead,we don't need it  for our benefit,it doesn't even give more gp.We only wanted to give buffs..Ranked  is afk= why rank peeps  are BS,useless blah blah blah...and when non ranked people do the shits, none can be said against them? Ok I;d suggest go rank your alt first then you can validly hold the lead with no one complaining.Cause doing that on low rank,isn't different than afking while holding lead

BTW if we follow the do's and dont"s he would be kicked first,cause he was holding the lead against  people who can actually  give buffs,before it even triggered the griefing thing you're pointing out ..

And I asked him not only once,twice ,thrice.I asked him politely even.He didn't respond,so I shut my mouth,didn't trashtalk,or whatever.When he died he yelled on alert "CLERICS"..."Funny how the game  kinda says "right back at ya"..and ohh when we  went to other fort I was the lead,and he joined,lol..Did I kick to get even? I let him leave peacefully..peace man don't focus your rage on me ,he did  something "was it you?",stop defending..ohh btw ncsoft apologized...cool enough for me ..

Archived