Support team does not respond to tickets

DarkMoxinho-KT

I'm wondering what's going on with the support team, it's been 2 days since I opened one ticket  because I had a bug that left me unable to transfer my alt from danariaSV to katalamSV and I did not receive any response or help !

been trying to transfer my alt for two weeks but no one cares me in this problem.

Now the mainteans happened and I'm still at Danaria.
unbelievable ...

Please answer me and solve this problem!
Thank you

2 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

oh really ? didnt know about that queue.  ty

So what is happening is that I put my house up for sale in danaria to receive permission to move my alt to Katalam, but for some reason I still have the house with me, I asked the GM what could have happened and he said that I had already sold the house on 12.02 and  i was already free to buy the alt transfer, but I continue with my house and on Danaria. 

I'm going to lose 3 weeks and we continue on it ..

Bry is going to go check to see if your character still owns the house. You say you still own the house. Support says that you do not. Tending to believe that you know if your house is yours or not. So let's go with that.

Support is often clueless. They are responding to you. Just not with correct information.

If you use your house portal (return home portal) and you end up at the house, then you still own it. If you use the house portal and you end up in a studio, then the house has been sold and there is something else wrong with your transfer. (There are many things that can prevent a transfer.)

So assuming you still own the house, as Bryos said.. you have to actually sell it. If it hasn't sold, then you still own it and can't transfer. You can do one of two things. You can NOT PAY RENT and wait until the house either sells or goes into foreclosure. (Yes.. it does that!) Or you can buy the house with an alt and then sell it without worrying about how quickly it sells with the alt.

The problem is that I will spend another weekend where I will not participate in Katalam activities. 

Many people have been angry with me thinking that I am just wasting they time. 

This month I have already lost a lot of money and time, and we continue on this .
It's no logic not to let chars pass because they have houses, it means that if no one buys me I will never be able to transfer my char.

No logic arrond here.

I'm biding their response.

I was going to look at the house when I get home from work. The buyout wouldn't be processed til Sunday, but then you'd be free to transfer next Wednesday.

10 minutes ago, Woo-DN said:

just make lvl21 char make minimum bid on the house that's for sale if it sells to your alt you get your money back if not that means someone else buys it and you still get money. problem solved

That's pretty much what I did eons ago, lol. 

42 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

The only #11 up on DN-E is a mansion.

So you think Support was correct and the house was sold?

@Rayzer. Do us a favor and try to use your Return Home portal. It's a skill that opens a portal to your house. 

EDIT: The skill is called "Homeward Bound".

3 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

So you think Support was correct and the house was sold?

@Rayzer. Do us a favor and try to use your Return Home portal. It's a skill that opens a portal to your house. 

It was either sold, or he hasn't actually put it up, or he's talking about a mansion rather than a house. : x

Has OP tried buying a transfer today? Can he post a picture of the error he's getting when he tries?

15 hours ago, Rayzer-DN said:

I'm wondering what's going on with the support team, it's been 2 days since I opened one ticket  because I had a bug that left me unable to transfer my alt from danariaSV to katalamSV and I did not receive any response or help !

Support began to use the Amazon's Alexa service, and I also noticed they take much longer to answer my questions. Not to mention that they change back the date of their answer, so that it seems like they replied soon.

Archived