Where to gather/find processed Abex meat in Aion?

Okay, I'm still using the old crafting system and I cannot find any place where to gather "Processed Abex meat" since Danaria has been deleted but I still have the recipe which I like.

Plus why is so hard to get anima? I went to Kaldor to gather some mossy and sylvan animas ........ grrr after more than two hours I barely got 10! What's so special about anima that you can find them only in two places in Kaldor and they do not drop all the time but hardly at all?

I know that there is a vendor in Illuma, but he does not sell animas and the one that, if you are lucky, find on the broker are really too expensive to me.

So I just wasted my time getting master- crafter? What is the use of this title if I cannot craft the recipes I have?

38 minutes ago, StarWebIcarii-KT said:

Okay, I'm still using the old crafting system and I cannot find any place where to gather "Processed Abex meat" since Danaria has been deleted but I still have the recipe which I like.

Processed Abex Meat drops from generic mobs in Kaldor, Levinshor, Enshar, Cygnea. (and Panesterra, but not accessible anymore, really)

40 minutes ago, StarWebIcarii-KT said:

Plus why is so hard to get anima? I went to Kaldor to gather some mossy and sylvan animas ........ grrr after more than two hours I barely got 10! What's so special about anima that you can find them only in two places in Kaldor and they do not drop all the time but hardly at all?

Animas have always been kind of an issue. When they were introduced, they were designed to be dropped from 3 different zones. then 5. And then all of them were condensed to the two regions we have now. :P There is no other way to get them.

43 minutes ago, StarWebIcarii-KT said:

So I just wasted my time getting master- crafter? What is the use of this title if I cannot craft the recipes I have?

The problem with crafting, or more like specifically Master recipes, is that they were poorly deigned. Even back in 4.0 when the new tier of consumables and stuff was introduced, materials required were too rare to spam, unlike the already existing low level recipes. As such, people just stuck to spamming those and ignored the high level ones. Then 4.8 and 5.3 happened, which made crafting even more difficult. Nowadays, the only use of crafting is getting stuff you want before 6.0 lands and gets rid of it.

Anima Guide: http://stormandshadow.forumotion.com/t154-anima-farming-guide

I usually use one of my 65's to farm them if I'm a couple short, tho they will drop for Archdeavas. Whenever possible use a drop buff. You should be able to pick up a +50% drop for a few daily token quests. (I forget which group)

As @Bryos-DN said the Abex meat drops from any non-Balaur mob in Kaldor, Levinshor, Cygena and Enshar.

Thank you all so much for helping me.

Yes, I'm trying to make all the recipes I like to keep before 6.0 happens, but some have materials which are hard to get. :)

I am not sure if I will like the so-called new Aion but I will try it since I have and still I am playing Aion since 2009. <3

Thx again.

Archived