Daevanion Quests gone?

Rawfty-KT

Just hit lvl 30 on some of my characters (grinded through, without doing campaigns). Neither the Eltnen nor Sanctum NPC's give me the lvl 30 Daevanion Quests.  Are those gone, or do I need to accomplish campaigns to unlock them?

I ran into this issue a few months ago, concluding at the time that the quests were still there but the value of the armor and weapon were being reduced by NCSOFT policy. I recall seeing players years ago with +10 enchanted Daevanian armor with the highest manastones applicable to the class. I though it was cool at the time. So I decided to get a set for some characters that I'd ignored for some time. What I discovered is that the gear did not have manastone slots and couldn't be enchanted. I found this peculiar, so I looked at some gear I'd collected years ago and found that it was still socketed with manastones. My conclusion is that NCSOFT is removing the ability to enchant or add manastones to this gear, but that previous enchantment and manastones stick around. I don't understand NCSOFT's strategy here.

I think you are confusing several concepts... There are SEVERAL Daevanion sets.

1. The one you saw years ago is most likely the level 30 Daevanion set we are talking about (heroic/blue grade). That one is the one that is being referred to by the OP. You level up a character to level 30, and you get one piece of the set and trade the armour pieces through account warehouse (has to be on the same account).
  2. There is another Daevanion set which you unlock from campaigns when you ascend into a Daeva and reach Enshar/Cygnea (Fledgling and Elite Fledgling, respectively). First one is fabled/gold, second one is mythic/purple. They both come pre-enchanted and pre-socketed. They are meant to make levelling up faster, making you really OP for most low level content. This one was the latest one added last year.
  3. Another one, called the Renewed and Resurgent sets (obtained from a questline in Theobomos/Brusthonin and Inggison/Gelkmaros). It was their previous attempt to make levelling up faster by handing out gear. Was added like 2 years ago. It has no manastone slots, no enchanting, no anything, other than the set effect.
  4. There is the Noble Daevanion set that comes from the Homeward bound event, no modification either.

They are not removing the ability to socket manastones, you are just looking at two different pieces of gear aimed for different stuff. All old gear still has available manastone slots, and even endgame gear as well.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the clarification.  I remember these skins being very expensive at the broker. Just trying to make some Kinah, nah mean?

Or, maybe I will keep the skins for myself and not look like evryone else!

Archived