Little favor while we wait update to @Cyan

Chibiusa-DN

Hi @Cyan, i would like to know, if there is any chance to able the housing script edition in game while we wait the next update, just to have something else to do in the game, i believe i speak for each housing lover in the game, we are so tired of can't edit scripts in game, and is really annoying to save a script in deposit, close the game, open the lbox_archived.xml and there edit the sciript without even reach to see the result until reopen the game, and do this everytime we wanna add some script to our home is really driving me crazy of tired. Please it's so sad that we can't enjoy properly all the features of the game at this point. PLEASE! 

Thank you for read.

P.S: PLEASE!!!!

Im glad someone posted this as a reminder that they disable thing feature like 2 years ago... are they really going to just ignore this? I have my scripts since 4.5 age too, but i would like to change many scripts and add new ones, and i don't wanna mess up with the files in the client folder. I think is really dissapointing that players must find ouit their own "fixes" for use some features properly.

On 2/8/2018 at 10:01 AM, Cheesecake-DN said:

We haven't had gameguard here since beta, and I have no recollection that they disabled it due to hax. It seems to just be a corrupted file because other players have fixed it by swapping out a single file in one of the .pak files iirc.

i just can edit the housing xml file to input new ones, anyways, we are not just players, we are costumers too, is awful we can't use the function for more than 2 years, and worst even that players had to find out on their own how they deal with it. Say "this way u can make it work" is not an excuse for so long time with this bugged/disabled.

I'm saying ncsoft didn't disable it on purpose. The scripts functionality file is in one of the .pak files. If you replace that file with the one from the Korean files and repak it, you'll have script functionality back. I believe the file in our client's pak got corrupted, and ncsoft doesn't know/doesn't care to fix it, since it has to be done by the Korean devs.

15 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I'm saying ncsoft didn't disable it on purpose. The scripts functionality file is in one of the .pak files. If you replace that file with the one from the Korean files and repak it, you'll have script functionality back. I believe the file in our client's pak got corrupted, and ncsoft doesn't know/doesn't care to fix it, since it has to be done by the Korean devs.

I remember clearily how a GM answer in old forum that they had to disable it due some "problems"

Archived