Aethertech extendable

RoboCawk-DN

First off, no.

Second, extendable weapons do not affect ranged attacks. Only the real close-range attacks get a 7m extra distance.

Third, ATs have several "fake" melee attacks, long range attacks and AoEs. They have very few skills that would actually be affected by them.

Ranger can get to Atk speed Cap really easy with Bestial Fury only or with Mau form only, so i was thinking about a way to improve my traps >_<
But because of some odd reason casting speed seems to not work on traps, i tested it with Cast speed scroll, Cast speed gloves, and +20 skill Flurry 12% cast speed, and the time was the same T_T.  Bug or Works as intended? hahaha

Aethertechs gain an attack range boost when they enter their bastion. a 2h extendable's range is typically 7.0 meters (you typically only see 6 meters but if you stand perfectly you can hit from exactly 7), and a non-extend is 4.0 meters. 1 handed weapons do extendable 6.0 meters and non-extendable 3.0 meters.. Aethertechs get either 5.0 meters or  6.0 meters attack range, so you're allready attacking from further away than any melee without an extendable, and potentially as far away as a 1h extend. This was done intentionally so that you wouldn't be added into the stack of "you need an extendable to pvp" garbage that physical melee classes have to deal with.

Archived