Weekly Server Maintenance - October 17, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, October 17, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 8:45 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • End of the World event will continue for one more week.
  • Power Up Week & All Boosts will active for one more week.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

0fc0caqqeds11.jpg FG7mroc3ZQNP-6uiUNIkwCHQzuRzulT70sRzwcPZ e7y81vpnijr11.png

2 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Why would someone start a big event one week before an update which makes all rewards useless? It was not postponed, we all knew it was coming after the 24th.

should I dig up the post where was said it'll start before patch and carry over?

On 9/27/2018 at 11:14 PM, Hime said:

The skins you have will remain as is. :)

a) There are definitely a lot of changes that need to be made. I don't believe there will be severe issue as it will all be a part of checks the systems will perform.

b) I suspect cake buffs will not remain, because it does not move over in 6.2. Will have to double check. Pumpkin King's Haunt will be fine because it will run through 6.2.

c) All will remain.

e) Nay!

Nay.

On 9/27/2018 at 9:36 PM, Hime said:

We're still looking into this. Obviously, we don't want to delete player's Kinah stashes, and we want you to allocate them properly before the update. It might be wise to move Kinah to characters you want it on before the update. This is a good call, and we'll make a note to make sure it's called out to all players before the update.

We have everything leading up to 6.2 planned already so we cannot change it now. We're also getting into Harvest Revel so we'll see Pumpkin King's Haunt back, and other boostful events to move everybody towards 6.2.

Also, many past favorites won't work with 6.2. I can't specifically recall which events, but it doesn't hurt to let us know what you'd like to see come back in 6.2 as we'll try to accommodate!

Its just a case of wording then. Confusion is understandable.

When Hime said "it will run through 6.2" it means it will run during 6.2. 6.2 isnt just a maintenance, its the patch.

As for the second text, the "getting ready for something" part, similar deal to the previous one. "Moving someone to 6.2" can also mean after the patch happened and the event is making it easier for people to get used to the new content.

On 2/10/2018 at 3:25 PM, Cyan said:

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what coming in October. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Upcoming Events:

• End of the World Event
  • Power Up Week
  • All Boosts Week (two weeks)
  • Aion: Awakened Legacy
  • Pumpkin King's Haunt

Schedule of upcoming boosts:

• Double AP : October 5 to October 7

See you in game!

@Woo-DN  as you can see the events are in order of aparition wich always meant Pumpking King will be after the update

Dear @Cyan

I managed to use 2 (two) Character Transfer Tickets , and they were good to go from Katalam to Danaria servers, yesterday , before server maintenance period.

I checked all my transfering characters, there are no restrictions applied to them, they are not in a legion, no items pending on broker nor in shared account space slots, and no friend list conflicts either. They all set to go after the server shutdown.

However, elyos characters didn't move after maintenance mode, please i need your help.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived