Gp?

Luthyin-KT

10/19 they will do a stream and give information.

What i can tell you is There won't be a GP reset at all or adjusment in ranks.

Players are not going to lose their ranks right after the update, 4 weeks after the update? Then yes it will be very likely as the sources GP are greatly reduced and can be hard to get to 1450 GP to stay on the boards

• Cyan changed the title to Gp?
2 minutes ago, Cyan said:

The GP ranks will not be reset, and we're in talks with the dev team about the GP requirements to maintain ranks so we will be watching it closely!

Why not just reset the GP anyway? Up to 2 million on DN server, many players will just never reach that, ever :P 

3 minutes ago, TehGoat-DN said:

I thought GP was getting removed? Please don't tell me you're still going to need it to wear certain gear because there's over 20 of us coming back and that will seriously put a wrench in our plans. 

Where and when did you see GP is being removed? The only thing changing regarding GP is the total number to maintain your rank.

12 minutes ago, TehGoat-DN said:

I dont even to know to be honest, we've just heard random stuff about 6.0 for months now. Will you need to be a certain rank (which will require gp) to wear certain pvp gear?

Can't be random when there's a full thread I made about the main changes. You don't need rank to use your PvP gear either.

4 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Why not just reset the GP anyway? Up to 2 million on DN server, many players will just never reach that, ever :P 

Why should they reset the GP? It isn't a season based system. If you want that- you have arenas, like Tenacity- a new player can get as high as they want if they work at it. In 6.5, there will also be a season -based GP system that will be added to the current GP system, with its own rewards (it has no link to  being able to transform).

3 hours ago, TehGoat-DN said:

I thought GP was getting removed? Please don't tell me you're still going to need it to wear certain gear because there's over 20 of us coming back and that will seriously put a wrench in our plans. 

That was a long time ago. As some people have already said, we haven't had rank restrictions on gear for a long time and won't have them in 6.2.

7 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

Why should they reset the GP? It isn't a season based system. If you want that- you have arenas, like Tenacity- a new player can get as high as they want if they work at it. In 6.5, there will also be a season -based GP system that will be added to the current GP system, with its own rewards (it has no link to  being able to transform).

It's true it's not season based, but it would make sense to reset GP with the new patch since everything changes so much. It's gonna attract players, both new and old, and it'd give them a tad more motivation to PvP :P 

We should just scrap dis ranking system entirely. Its nonsensical. 

16 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

It's true it's not season based, but it would make sense to reset GP with the new patch since everything changes so much. It's gonna attract players, both new and old, and it'd give them a tad more motivation to PvP :P 

Nope Kubae, never before has gp motivated me to PvP. It was more like o shit I gotta maintain my rank. *Starts joining every PvP instance* *Looks at augment after PvP and compares it to rewards* Screw dis i'm gonna afk instead. And there you have it, the vicious cycle of why people afk in instances. Hopefully with the removal of augment in the next patch this motivates me more since you don't get penalized as much for PvPing.

Archived