Again new patch messes up characters' looks...

Wesker-KT

In game, all my characters have one brown eye, one blue.
When in appearance changing menu however, they are correct, both eyes same colour and same as it was before.

So, not as bad as the previous one where the faces got mutated and we received a "very generous" one surgery ticket per account, but still nyerking annoying.

4 characters out of 6 of mine, got mutated as eyes and by the previous update on general appearance. I did not receive a ticket by char but one by account, and this is not right since the update it's their content, not my choice. Now i have 4 out of 6 characters bugged and, it's not only annoying, it's frustrating that still they don't give us the chance AT LEAST of a free modify of the characters involved in the bug.

It's crazy.

15 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I didn't have a single character effected.. and that's on 4 different accounts.

I am not belittling this bug. It's a bad bug and needs to be fixed.

Just trying to give a sense of how wide spread the issue is.

Actually the issue it's wider than you may think . 

In my legion I play on discord with like, 20 people. And we all have one or two of our characters involved in this.

What we sorted out while talking about this, was the fact that characters involved are the ones that have not been modified after the major aestethical update that has been applied to aion some patches ago. 

At that time everyone got a free ticket to modify one of the characters involved in the process.

Faces, eyes, mouth and strupture of the face were deeply involved in that, and we didn't get to fix it on every character.

So what I did was to buy a Remodel character ticket and to fix the other char I was playing at that time.

But now, that I get to play more, i noticed about this bug which adds even more to what have been done before. 

That's why it's critical to be fixed.

I sent a ticket to the support anyway, and they are aware about this situation, they are working on it.

Let's just hope it will be soon. 

tumblr_lqydxmcMSI1qbnlxp.gif

Seven of my Elyos characters are definitely affected by this bug -- all of their right eyes are black -- and all three of my Asmodian characters on another account, as well.

I really hope they push out a fix for this soon, and not just throw a Plastic Surgery Ticket at everyone.

9 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I didn't have a single character effected.. and that's on 4 different accounts.

I am not belittling this bug. It's a bad bug and needs to be fixed.

Just trying to give a sense of how wide spread the issue is.

@Aly-DN it's not just players.  It's happened to several npc's as well, and characters without the glitch still see the npc's with this glitch (i.e. i'm not the only person who see's the npcs with mismatched eyes.)

All 3 of my accounts have this problem.

Also I've been advised plastic surgery tickets don't fix it.  I've been told in the remodel/plastic surgery screen, your character looks normal, but when you come back out, one of the eyes goes back to being black.

Archived