Manastones

Gabe-DN

Can not be but in account/legion storage but can be put on the broker.  I understand the reason why but this seems to penalize almost all players and benefit people running scripts on the broker.  Is it really game shattering for me to be able to mail/store manastones from my alts to my main?  This is rather annoying as hell.

I never played an MMO where you couldn't transfer things to an alt, most mmos let you buy elite leveling gear for your alts, they're nice mmos that say ," well, you went through the grind once, if you want to play another character you shouldn't have to do it all again. Aion is not a nice MMO, it's a mean, nasty, hateful MMO that hates anyone who plays it and curses them to hell. There's no sense trying to rationalise the stupid things they do with their game. I don't even think the Devs know what they're really doing, Game feels like one of my book reports where I just read the back of the book to find out what it's about. hopefully being good enough for a D grade that will get me passed. Aion is a D grade game, it has some things that make it not completely fail, like the combat is pretty fun. But then it just overloads itself with stupid bullnyerk. D, you pass, but you're at the bottom of the class, and that is going on your report card.

Yea, but, can you tell me a good reason why we can't transfer anything to an alt? Did transferring things before mess up the economy or something? I'm thinking really hard why they would do that, there has to be a good reason because it's pretty stupid if there isn't. What? they just did that to make people cry so they can laugh at them or something? If NCsoft is trolling us, then yea. But if they legit thought that was a good idea. I won't be playing this game just like I don't eat at McDonalds, because it sucks and it's generic.

I also have yet to understand what's the point in making something untradeable directly, but still tradeable through broker, it messes up minion loot and we can't pass stuff to alts. We still can do it in the risky broker way, so if the point was to make things completely untradeable, the broker makes literally no sense..

4 minutes ago, Liiny-DN said:

I also have yet to understand what's the point in making something untradeable directly, but still tradeable through broker, it messes up minion loot and we can't pass stuff to alts. We still can do it in the risky broker way, so if the point was to make things completely untradeable, the broker makes literally no sense..

Did they do that to stop bots? but we never had that many bots for a long time, they were gone after 5.0. No one is going to bot Aion anymore and sell kinah, not enough people play this game anymore for them to make any real money. I can understand if it was because of a terrible bot problem, but we didn't have one, so, who knows why they do the weird, counter intuitive things that they do.

If you really were a veteran player, you would know a patch is only partially tailored for regions that are not Korea. Korea made items untradable because they went F2P, and that comes with bots. It was a measure for Korea. We didnt have bots, but that is only because 5.1 or 5.3 killed them all when open world drop rates were reduced to nothing. 

To be honest I do not see the point on what we have with our economy. 

Making imposible to use our account warehouse it is limiting our chances to provide gear to our alts. Since the kinah, gold bars and currency is untradeable, brokerable gear should be able to be in account warehouse. 

Also with the current drops in open world I think we have a new interesting place for bots. We all know how this will end. The drop rates in open world will be reduced to almost nothing and will be really hard to craft something or to get free potions and food. 

I would also like to have a way to share some items with our friends. Not everything. Obviously not our gear from instances. But maybe crafted gear (we can sell those items anyway). I would like to be able to trade a town scroll if somebody needs it. I would like to be able to put my mats in the account warehouse so I can craft all the things on my main and then distribute the crafted items. 

IMO the new economy is not really preventing RMT. Actually is easier for them now. Is not preventing hacks/bots/scripts. Cause now is the best moment for them. But for casual players and honest people playing with friends and having fun in many toons, it is complicated to move things, to share, to help, to gather things, to move.....

I do not think is the best idea. I can imagine so much better ways to prevent abusing and illegal actions, but providing a friendly system to honest and casual players. 

So they made all these weird changes to broker and account warehouse to stop bots? That's pretty sad, a few bad apples always ruin things for everyone else. You don't want bots to ruin your game, but you ruined your game trying to stop bots from ruining your game,  smh.

21 hours ago, Raiuken-KT said:

So they made all these weird changes to broker and account warehouse to stop bots? That's pretty sad, a few bad apples always ruin things for everyone else. You don't want bots to ruin your game, but you ruined your game trying to stop bots from ruining your game,  smh.

Actually is even worse. Cause this new economy and settings are so good for bots and RMT. 

Now kinah is more important, so having an army of bots farming can give them some profit. And they will be able to sell the kinah on the broker (like some of them did before). 

The complication is only for casual players, people with more than a toon or people who wants to help some friends. 

Archived