Daevanion Skill By Instance

MeMeLLuKo-KT

Hello!!!

I have learned that it is only possible to get a Daevanion Skill from each instance.
that is ... regardless of how many times I find Shugo in COE, I will always receive the same Daevanion skill. Is that correct?
would you have a list of which skill equates to each instance?

I am chanter and I got the skill Resonating Dance  ch_sonicgenoside_custom_a.png   in COE

6 minutes ago, Harpz-DN said:

You keep getting the ancient chest and it will always give you the same skill. You need the legendary chest to get different skills.

but can I get the legendary chest in COE? or will I only take the Ancient chest and therefore the same skill?

1 hour ago, Conhecidot-DN said:

You can only get an ancient skill chest from CoE.

is that actually confirmed? cos in the patch notes its never specified that the other shugos dont spawn in coe. i imagine that the legendary shugo just has a much lower spawn rate in coe compared to the other instances

1 hour ago, Conhecidot-DN said:

You can only get an ancient skill chest from CoE.

Hi: guys, from coe you can get either ancient and legendary chests, I already got legendary from CoE so I'm sure. The ancient chest will only give you always the same skill for your class, the legendary can give you the other 6 skills but can give you the same or not.

Here you have a very good guide of what you can have, thx to Sweetzerlandia that post it in game from time to time :)

2 minutes ago, Zeyra-KT said:

Hi: guys, from coe you can get either ancient and legendary chests, I already got legendary from CoE so I'm sure.

Hey, did you get it on NA version? Cause I know someone who got it on EU, but would like confirmation if we really can get it here so I can actually do COE with a little bit of hope lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2018 at 1:21 PM, Liiny-DN said:

Hey, did you get it on NA version? Cause I know someone who got it on EU, but would like confirmation if we really can get it here so I can actually do COE with a little bit of hope lol

LOL sorry haven't been reading forum lately, yes in NA. I play only NA. That drop was here in Asmo-KT, we got it only once in CoE but Sweetzerlandia told me she got it a lot.

1 hour ago, Zeyra-KT said:

LOL sorry haven't been reading forum lately, yes in NA. I play only NA. That drop was here in Asmo-KT, we got it only once in CoE but Sweetzerlandia told me she got it a lot.

No worries, thank you for the answer! Now I can do COE a bit more hopeful xD

Archived