Please for the love of the game fix this!!!

StarbIade-DN

I can not stand this broken, completely f'd up enchantment rate....FIX THIS!!!!! Seriously, Ive never killed a man but Im really tempted. @Cyan Please, if you truly care about this game...your job, Im on my hands and knees right now begging, please fix this, otherwise I can guarantee you people will no doubt leave this game, I know I am about to. And guess what..no game means no job. Do not tell me either that it will be changed in 6.5 cause guess what...Im not waiting that long to be able to actually start getting my gear upgraded......

26 minutes ago, StarbIade-DN said:

I can not stand this broken, completely f'd up enchantment rate....FIX THIS!!!!! Seriously, Ive never killed a man but Im really tempted. @Cyan Please, if you truly care about this game...your job, Im on my hands and knees right now begging, please fix this, otherwise I can guarantee you people will no doubt leave this game, I know I am about to. And guess what..no game means no job. Do not tell me either that it will be changed in 6.5 cause guess what...Im not waiting that long to be able to actually start getting my gear upgraded......

You really need to relax..... Cyan is our voice she does not fix things. Saying you will kill someone over a video game whether a joke or not you should probably get banned or take a step back from the game. 

She has already stated in other posts she is doing what she can and they are working on ideas. Doesn't happen overnight so calm you're a** down and relax.

Just going to copy paste my reply to another topic here,

Over 100 pvp stones (had some saved from week before) tunic went from +14 back to +10 and now another week of waiting for reset on camps to get stones to enchant about ready to tell ncfail to enchant this and uninstall. I have been here since the begining of this game and i have never been this punished for trying to progress in any game in my life, just need +5 levels and 100 stones and im still at +10 absolutely disgusting 

Just now, 17s48D51-KT said:

Is this supposed to be good? ~1 month for at best 2 leg pieces at 0 and 1 +5? 5 months for full leg +10, a year + for ult +5?

Even your "progress" shows you're wrong, what a self own.

giphy.gif

Still a whole lot better than everyone else complaining that they can't get ancient +15 to purify.

Ok. calm down

first of all, we need to realize that, at least in 6.2, enchanting over 10 it is supposed to be really hard. It is not like it was on 5.9.
10-15 it is the new amplification (since we do not have amplification now). 

The ancient stones have a really low success rate. Legendary stones will provide you better chances, but they are harder to get. 

Use your stones wiselly. We are not supposed to enchant every thing we get. 

somebody already posted the rates. Ancient stones are supposed to have 28% success rate in ancient items between 10-15. legendary stones 48% . As you can imagine with those rates you will need a lot of stones. Apparently on 6.5 the rates will be increased. 

Archived