How aion now?

kuroma-DN

2 minutes ago, RHiddenkiller-KT said:

Because AION is lost. It has been changed to be a game that feeds and lives off the frustrations of players. It's a bad game now. I strongly recommend that you do not try this game.

If you are a saddist then yes try this game if you want to enjoy something that you put time into then try something else

Come back and try the game if you like, but just be cognizant of all the issues it has that are not being addressed by NCsoft. It's still fun if you play casually, but just don't put a lot of money into it. Also, you need to be a patient/calm person so that these unaddressed issues don't make you want to murder someone.

It's actually not fun anymore. AION is dead. It's a game that makes you angry, nervous and upset all the time. You will be crushed by other players. You will certainly try to improve but will find that it is impossible. You will find that it is stagnant and can not progress. No matter the time, the dedication or the money. You will not take progress. You will have to bear being a PET. You'll have to accept that it's a punch bag for others to laugh at you. It is a game that lives off your frustration. AION is turning into the worst MMO on the planet, but do not believe me. See for yourself and repent at your own risk.

Honestly, I'm having more fun then I would ever in 5.x patch but there are issues with game that NCsoft needs to address and fix soon as possible ! ''We looking into it,please be patient'' excuse is bs,that wont cut it anymore.. If you decide to play, keep in mind, its going to be very frustrating at times.

Archived