Housing

GenericUser22498

• Aion Team
1 minute ago, khaly-KT said:

What about the dates for solutions to problems like enchant rates and lack of stones in the game?
What is the date for solution? Since talking will solve you always talk.

Look, I have stated in other threads that we don't have a date for it yet. Please don't derail threads because you're looking for answers to unrelated questions. We're requesting improvements for enchanting and we're aiming to have them out within the next few weeks. Sorry I can't give more specific information because it's currently unknown. When we have more information it will be shared.

16 hours ago, Cyan said:

Look, I have stated in other threads that we don't have a date for it yet. Please don't derail threads because you're looking for answers to unrelated questions. We're requesting improvements for enchanting and we're aiming to have them out within the next few weeks. Sorry I can't give more specific information because it's currently unknown. When we have more information it will be shared.

@Cyan I dont know if you know but have info, dates, schedule of updates its all game publishers job, and the CMs its to ask and know this kind of info to pass on to the community. NCSOFT is the only publisher that dosnt know what is on the update list. I'm sorry but this is your job not your hobbie as many of us have said.

52 minutes ago, WTTHEALSFORLOVE-DN said:

@Cyan I dont know if you know but have info, dates, schedule of updates its all game publishers job, and the CMs its to ask and know this kind of info to pass on to the community. NCSOFT is the only publisher that dosnt know what is on the update list. I'm sorry but this is your job not your hobbie as many of us have said.

Dude, get off his back holy heck man. You people act like this game owes you something. That they are required to bend to your needs. Guess what, don't like it? Quit, no one is forcing you to play Aion. No one is forcing any of you to play. Cyan has stated he will provide info when he can. The specifics of this game and the communication from the dev team has been pretty much the same for a long time. If you can't accept that then that is your own problem.  Patches go south, stuff doesn't always work out. He has literally said they are going to push to make it better. Did he say he wouldn't? Did he say F off all of you we don't care? No, he said they would try. Try, going outside for a bit and get some sun or a new perspective on life because coming here telling people what they should be doing is pretty funny. 

46 minutes ago, JustDance-KT said:

Dude, get off his back holy heck man. You people act like this game owes you something. That they are required to bend to your needs. Guess what, don't like it? Quit, no one is forcing you to play Aion. No one is forcing any of you to play. Cyan has stated he will provide info when he can. The specifics of this game and the communication from the dev team has been pretty much the same for a long time. If you can't accept that then that is your own problem.  Patches go south, stuff doesn't always work out. He has literally said they are going to push to make it better. Did he say he wouldn't? Did he say F off all of you we don't care? No, he said they would try. Try, going outside for a bit and get some sun or a new perspective on life because coming here telling people what they should be doing is pretty funny. 

Man i think u should backoff. We are trying to force a change, a new vision on how this bussiness works. If you can handle comming to the forum and seeing ppls frustration, u sir a welcome to go do something else. The community is trying to get the attention of this company so they know that this is a business to them, not a hobbie. Is their duty to keep it right, we are okay with things going wrong, what we are not ok is not having dates, info or even access to what tha reck is holding things down.

If you dont like it, go u to another game or business, we want it better, we want our feedback to mean something now, not 2 years ahead.

And of course, all of us have social life thats the point of all of this, the patch was supposed to be fun, not frustraiting.

19 hours ago, Cyan said:

Housing is available!

Cyan are there any plans for add Housing crafts to aetherforging to get cabinets back? the ones that were craftable via Construction, and we can't get anymore... or anyway to get them back?, also there is so so SOOOOO many furniture that we could craft with construction that now is not even avaliable for decoration, you should just add them to some NPC, for petals at least =/ .

5 hours ago, JustDance-KT said:

Cara, saia de suas costas, meu Deus. Vocês agem como se este jogo lhe devesse alguma coisa. Que eles são obrigados a se dobrar às suas necessidades. Adivinhe, não goste? Saia, ninguém está forçando você a jogar Aion. Ninguém está forçando nenhum de vocês a jogar. Cyan afirmou que ele irá fornecer informações quando puder. As especificidades deste jogo e a comunicação da equipe de desenvolvimento tem sido praticamente a mesma por um longo tempo. Se você não pode aceitar isso, então esse é o seu próprio problema. Patches vão para o sul, coisas nem sempre funcionam. Ele literalmente disse que eles vão empurrar para torná-lo melhor. Ele disse que não iria? Ele disse a todos vocês que não nos importamos? Não, ele disse que eles tentariam. Tente sair um pouco e ter um pouco de sol ou uma nova perspectiva de vida, porque vir aqui dizendo às pessoas o que elas deveriam fazer é muito engraçado. 

What a pity you are deluding yourself, haha, wait for the news for a while, wait for the 6.5 rates to arrive before 6.5 is released, wait sitting down because I am sure these rates will not change now, maybe they will arrive when 6.5 released, or either when they really have to arrive.

If this happens Cyan and no one has done anything, just released the 6.5 that will be released anyway (Of course if there is still someone playing this)

NC junk

5 hours ago, JustDance-KT said:

Cara, saia de suas costas, meu Deus. Vocês agem como se este jogo lhe devesse alguma coisa. Que eles são obrigados a se dobrar às suas necessidades. Adivinhe, não goste? Saia, ninguém está forçando você a jogar Aion. Ninguém está forçando nenhum de vocês a jogar. Cyan afirmou que ele irá fornecer informações quando puder. As especificidades deste jogo e a comunicação da equipe de desenvolvimento tem sido praticamente a mesma por um longo tempo. Se você não pode aceitar isso, então esse é o seu próprio problema. Patches vão para o sul, coisas nem sempre funcionam. Ele literalmente disse que eles vão empurrar para torná-lo melhor. Ele disse que não iria? Ele disse a todos vocês que não nos importamos? Não, ele disse que eles tentariam. Tente sair um pouco e ter um pouco de sol ou uma nova perspectiva de vida, porque vir aqui dizendo às pessoas o que elas deveriam fazer é muito engraçado. 

NC has an official New?

23 hours ago, Cyan said:

Your posting on the forum is currently nothing, so you can see what point we are telling you?
 you do not have what do you have? you have something ? Can you tell what is going on to be done, what needs to be done?
Can you explain why your company does not listen to customers?
 Do you understand that this type of company only works if it treats the customer well?
Tell me, are you guys going to close the game? Can you understand what I'm saying? My English is shit. Can you answer these questions?

Why is your company taking so long to solve? if you were a Player going through what we are going through would accept a response like; WE ARE CONVERSATING WITH DEVELOPERS AND I WILL HAVE AN ANSWER IN WEEKS, knowing that we are running the risk of spending the end of the year without the improvements we want?

1 What is preventing your company from doing what needs to be done?
How often are these issues brought to the developers?
Have you insisted on them or are you just trying to calm us down and keep sitting waiting for the check to arrive?

What is stopping you from saving this game.

Look, man, I do not know what you are in this company, but try to really help bring something more concrete,

in my work if I can not solve a problem I call my boss and if he wants to keep the customers he has to attend.

21 minutes ago, khaly-KT said:

Your posting on the forum is currently nothing, so you can see what point we are telling you?
 you do not have what do you have? you have something ? Can you tell what is going on to be done, what needs to be done?
Can you explain why your company does not listen to customers?
 Do you understand that this type of company only works if it treats the customer well?
Tell me, are you guys going to close the game? Can you understand what I'm saying? My English is shit. Can you answer these questions?

Why is your company taking so long to solve? if you were a Player going through what we are going through would accept a response like; WE ARE CONVERSATING WITH DEVELOPERS AND I WILL HAVE AN ANSWER IN WEEKS, knowing that we are running the risk of spending the end of the year without the improvements we want?

1 What is preventing your company from doing what needs to be done?
How often are these issues brought to the developers?
Have you insisted on them or are you just trying to calm us down and keep sitting waiting for the check to arrive?

What is stopping you from saving this game.

Look, man, I do not know what you are in this company, but try to really help bring something more concrete,

in my work if I can not solve a problem I call my boss and if he wants to keep the customers he has to attend.

He's doing the best he can. You have no idea how many people, channels, and departments that have to be crossed to get something done - especially if they need clearance from NC Korea. Since you clearly don't know, you should spend your time more wisely - such as researching that topic.

5 minutes ago, Noona-DN said:

He's doing the best he can. You have no idea how many people, channels, and departments that have to be crossed to get something done - especially if they need clearance from NC Korea. Since you clearly don't know, you should spend your time more wisely - such as researching that topic.

Funny to charge absurd amounts do they need to consult Koreia?
for shards for an absurd value too?

That's just a part of things that I'm sure they do not refer to Koreia,

but my dear excuse to answer but the question is not for any player but for Representatives of this company.

Let's go, I'll have to recreate the text for him to give the answer

Archived