Is this an out-of-season April's Fool joke?

GenericUser28269

seriously what is going on with AION ? such a great game but it seems that NCwest don't care at all about AION anymore, look at this event, a 5 hour maintenance and NOTHING has changed! i deeply regret of buying prestige! 99% of players are dissatisfied about almost everything that is going on, but yet nothing has been done about it, we've been playng 1 month with ZERO event, end when they finally send us something, is this glitched shugo event for hackers that will never get banned. so my question is, is AION an out-of-season april's fool joke for NCwest?

I love this game, it's very disheartening to see what it has become. I spent a good chunk of my life playing this game, but the direction it has taken is just sickening to me. There is nothing we can do about it, they do not listen to our pleads. They don't care about us. All they care about is what you have in your wallet.  This is what happens when a company makes games for money instead of making games for people to have fun in.  They get greedy. They don't understand that if people are happy, they will spend more money.  They are losing money actually, by their own foolishness. 

Nice game, but who on the face of this earth wants to waste their life trying to enchant their gear. you will play for 2 months, hard core, and because of rng, you will be weaker than when you started.  Like. it boggles the mind how they think that is good for their game.  Someone needs to get a job at NCsoft, and tell them to stop their bullnyerk.

You have a good game here, it is solid, and sound pvp.  But it is your choice to just ruin it because of your greedy ways. 

13 minutes ago, EvilMorty-DN said:

Only way to wash their shame away is adding us next week 6.5 rates and snowball.I still hope on this,will be last week of 2018. 9_9

I am in the same boat, I refuse to play this game in its current state, let me know when they have transparent scroll at the vendor for 1 kinah, Like, umm, no dude, I am not playing your game until I can see the character I created. and still have my run speed and attack speed I had for years. If you take that away from me, and force me to transform to get it back,  just no,  I will just play ps4 games. 

People have always said Aion is a sinking ship, but it's not, we love this game for the simple fact that we can create such beautiful characters,  then what do you do? force us to transform into some butt bear? like,  umm,  does NCsoft even know their customers?

I would not even be mad  if they only did one thing and put an option in to hide transformations.  Like you can hide cloaks.  Omg, why do they not do that? NCsoft must be mental. 

Even if I win, If I have to win looking like some thing I did't create, it takes the whole glory about it away. 

Maybe they hope all the whiners will just quit and get it over with, I know I do.  Just because you have an opinion about a game doesn't make it 99% majority of everyone's opinion.  I for on actually enjoy a break and not having to be married to the game 24/7 to keep up.  If I want to come home after work and drink myself silly now I don't really lose out on anything.  You bought prestige and crying about events but those two things aren't even related to each other.  If your going to complain, seriously but a small amount of effort into it instead of just coming up with another crybaby thread, they are getting kind of old.  Merry Christmas, I hope you find a new game.

1 hour ago, Gabe-DN said:

Maybe they hope all the whiners will just quit and get it over with, I know I do.  Just because you have an opinion about a game doesn't make it 99% majority of everyone's opinion.  I for on actually enjoy a break and not having to be married to the game 24/7 to keep up.  If I want to come home after work and drink myself silly now I don't really lose out on anything.  You bought prestige and crying about events but those two things aren't even related to each other.  If your going to complain, seriously but a small amount of effort into it instead of just coming up with another crybaby thread, they are getting kind of old.  Merry Christmas, I hope you find a new game.

Do you think it's getting old because you have a naturally negative disposition or because the issues you're tired of reading are never addressed and people constantly bring it up because they're valid? I don't know if you've noticed, but it is a very high % of the community that is unhappy. How many threads do you see praising or complimenting the patch/management compared to negative? Could it be for a reason? Is there some way we could apply some kind of thought process element to this as we analyze it, perhaps something like logical thinking?

It does sound like you go home and drink yourself silly a lot.

6 hours ago, Shavan-EK said:

seriously what is going on with AION ? such a great game but it seems that NCwest don't care at all about AION anymore, look at this event, a 5 hour maintenance and NOTHING has changed! i deeply regret of buying prestige! 99% of players are dissatisfied about almost everything that is going on, but yet nothing has been done about it, we've been playng 1 month with ZERO event, end when they finally send us something, is this glitched shugo event for hackers that will never get banned. so my question is, is AION an out-of-season april's fool joke for NCwest?

We already had a decent event for halloween i got ancient contracts and ultimate pve stones from there.

Shugo event is bad i know but at least gives a good amount of stigmas, but it just a FILLER event until we get the Main event for xmas and snowflakes in 19/12. 

About glitched shugos you don't need to be a hacker to get them -_-"  just glide near them close your wings and use an instant skill on them while you fall, that will make the shugo reset after a minute and respawn in another place.

Also in the near future some aspects of the game will get better, we will have a Boost in enchant rates and more drop of enchantment stones

On 12/12/2018 at 2:28 PM, Cyan said:

To be extra clear, we're going to be getting the enchantment rates from the 6.5 patch and put into our current version before 6.5 comes out for our region. Along side of this we're also going to be introducing ways in order to get more enchantment stones than possible currently 

5 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

About glitched shugos you don't need to be a hacker to get them -_-"  just glide near them close your wings and use an instant skill on them while you fall, that will make the shugo reset after a minute and respawn in another place.

I had to run to a windstream, get in it, get off and glide near a shugo stuck in a mountain in Ancient Red Tree, the other day, so many freaking times until I was finally able to hit it. It legit took me like 10+ tries. ,_,

7 hours ago, Raiuken-KT said:

I am in the same boat, I refuse to play this game in its current state, let me know when they have transparent scroll at the vendor for 1 kinah, Like, umm, no dude, I am not playing your game until I can see the character I created. and still have my run speed and attack speed I had for years. If you take that away from me, and force me to transform to get it back,  just no,  I will just play ps4 games. 

I agree completely, they should never have taken away the possibility to look at our characters the way we created them, plus the rest you said. >:(  If I wanted to play games with  Disney toons I would have chosen a different game than Aion!

Really, it puts me off playing Aion, choosing a different view of your character should be free not forced. I know you can not choose to use the scrolls but if I do not it is a pain playing! Plus most of my toons still have the black eye and if they keeping this up won't make me buy anything from the BCM to fix it up "ANYMORE EVER"!

8 hours ago, Gabe-DN said:

Is it an alcohol promotion? Oh and you do loose few liver cells and brain cells, and gain a hangover next morning if you drink yourself silly, but whatever rocks your boat I guess.

10 hours ago, Raiuken-KT said:

I love this game, it's very disheartening to see what it has become. I spent a good chunk of my life playing this game, but the direction it has taken is just sickening to me. There is nothing we can do about it, they do not listen to our pleads.

More like Aion2 (mobile) is coming. 6.0 is here as the transit or "bridge" between PC (now) and mobage (future).

It sucks but we've got to accept NCSoft decided to follow in Blizzard's footsteps. It's all about the mobile market now: less effort, wider audiences, and more profits. PC titles are either killed off (Wildstar, MxM) or kept around for a bit longer to try and entice players for the mobile versions. After many years and lately many disappointments I've made up the balance myself, and realized it is time to move on after 4.8, 5.0, and now 6.2.

For some trivia, check "Games" on NCWest's website here. There used to be like 6 titles. Now there are just three left, of which one already has a mobile version and the other two were announced recently.

5 hours ago, Lillposs-DN said:

Is it an alcohol promotion? Oh and you do loose few liver cells and brain cells, and gain a hangover next morning if you drink yourself silly, but whatever rocks your boat I guess.

As far as I can tell, they have no brain cells to lose so no problem.

The thing is, you can't be mad with NCwest, It's really not their fault, you see, Aion used to be pay to play in Korea, they had to pay a monthly fee, and they had to change the whole game when they went free to play. So that sucks for us. We have always been free to play here,  the game now doesn't match up with our market. Like, you might get some new people playing this game, but as soon as they find out they have wings but can't fly anywhere.  they will say nyerk this. And play a better game. NCsoft failed on all levels.  Maybe they need more talented people working for them. 

About the only thing I would agree with losing the ability to trade though I understand why they did it but I don't see an answer.  Sure it makes it a little more difficult on bots to move their kinah all to one account but seriously all they have to do is buy and oversale some worthless piece of crap and just lose a listing percentage and mission accomplished.  On the other hand normal players try to list it low and its sniped buy an auction bot (usually the same people) so losing the ability hurts the average player more then it accomplishes the purpose of what it was put in the game for.  Basically people botting or running a broker script win in either scenario.  This part, I would like to see addressed even if it is a compromise of limiting trade to account instead of global trade.  I refuse to list my manastones on the broker to get stolen out from under me.   Again this could all be fixed if they actually addressed the bot problem, enforced a rule and stuck with it.  BAN BAN BAN

Lol @ an MMORPG where you can't trade anything to other players. Have wings but can't fly anywhere. Can create awesome looking characters but are forced to hide them in a bunny costume. Haha, what is this game even? I used to hate people who spend thousands on this game just to have a 1-up on other people who don't. But now, you just have to feel sorry for them, like, look dude. You just spent 10 thousand dollars on one of the worst games online just so you can go around 1-shotting free to play people then they all quit, now you have no poor people left to kill with your 10 thousand dollar gear. What a waste for you.

Archived