Aion 6.2 - How to get Legendary Daevanion Skills 100% Unique in NA Server.

Crocodile-KT

51 minutes ago, XOliviaX-DN said:

Does it matter what level your other character is to drops?

If I login my level 5 character and group with them can I still get boxes to drop?  I have tried but never got one so I'm not sure.

Bastion of Souls is a level 80 instance.

5 hours ago, Ziekel-DN said:

But how is this unique to Aion NA? You can do that in EU aswell or any other version? I didnt find anything unique about the run except that you let your alt do it for you which is what people do anyways? I m sorry if I missed the point.

Hello Ziekel, I have specified NA server because I do not know if the chances of coming Golden Shugo are the same as the server KR, JP or EU.

im done with this game when u got to farm some craft material always have 1 zerg asmodian to kill me, but okay its a part of game fun but when im done my farm and i cant fcking trade to my another char account?????????????? how i suppouse to get itens on my cleric? cuz it had not enough dps to farm any like 1 glad or another dps class and when u put that fcking craft mats always u got stolen on broker cuz its are only 1 way to trade for another char -.._ fck u ANYCSOFT 300 legendary guiding stones on the rubbish cuz u fck players with u rubbish changes. im done with u if u dont change this crap i wont will play it anymore _)_

13 minutes ago, XOliviaX-DN said:

That wall of rage text did not answer my question!

That is the fourth time they have posted that same rant. I believe they are just rage posting it in every thread.. even ones that have nothing to do with crafting mats and the inability to trade them like this one. (They even posted it in a thread about enchanting PvP items.)

9 hours ago, XOliviaX-DN said:

That wall of rage text did not answer my question!

I am pretty sure you can enter it with the level 5 alt in your group but I don't know about the drop rates being affected by it. Cant answer that.

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 6:25 PM, Crocodile-KT said:

I usually run in these places, they can appear in other places as well. 

https://ibb.co/Tqxvh2d

Thank you Crocodile for this info. Do you think that ancient +10 to +15 compensation gear is enough to do this solo?

21 hours ago, DinobotSSJ-KT said:

I am pretty sure you can enter it with the level 5 alt in your group but I don't know about the drop rates being affected by it. Cant answer that.

Thank you Crocodile for this info. Do you think that ancient +10 to +15 compensation gear is enough to do this solo?

With ease, I do in my alts with gear CoE +5 and some parts lakrun.

Archived