Housing - Fertilizers

• 2 weeks later...

I also wonder about these things. Why did NCSoft remove all guestblooms from sale, including Furniture paint ones for guestpetals in villages? 

How is it connected with fighting bots?? How may it be attractive for players, especially new ones?

Why did they remove all dyes from BCM?? What if we need them?? Do they want us to quit the game?? How is it connected with fighting bots or with their attempts to increase their finances while it's exactly opposite?? 

Why did they remove hair dyes, or they are sold in some secret place??

Are NCSoft suicidal??

I see questions like these remain unanswered for a long time and in fact forever cause they sink among other questions. @Cyan @Hime 

@Balbi-EK I guess it's useless to ask players about dyes, fertilizers etc changes in the content cause they don't know. Better ask in Suggestions box or General Discussion and address to the developers/moderators.

12 hours ago, Madrion-KT said:

Daeva of Cosmetics is over by the piano in pandemonium.  She sells hair/skin dyes.

Thanks!  :)

12 hours ago, Madrion-KT said:

Daeva of Cosmetics is over by the piano in pandemonium.  She sells hair/skin dyes.

What about Furniture paints that were in villages in Furniture Paint Guestblooms? Not all paints are in Dye Plants.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2019 at 9:10 AM, HelliosRed-KT said:

Did the Agrint disappear, with Wingfeather Guestbloom? Nomad Shugos with quests for blue statues, Atreia Globe, fried pork, other souvenirs? 

Nomad shugos are still on the map. You just have to figure out what camp they are in.

On 12/18/2018 at 7:33 PM, Balbi-EK said:

1- Does anyone know how do we get plants to use our fertilizers on?

2- Are Kitty skins still a thing or have they been removed from housing?

3- Are dyes still obtainable through housing or have they been completely washed?

Thanks

Plants for fertilizers are only guest blooms now that you can only get through sheer chance when watering other peoples blooms.

Kitter skins are still a thing. I know of someone who still has 2 guest blooms for them and I just got a new neighbor who still has the plant and a statue guest bloom for it.

The only way to get dyes now for furniture that I know of is to run around the housing island (oriel for elyos don't know for asmos) and look for the plants along the road. They are normally in towns. Collect from them for the dyes. Each of the 4 corners of the maps has a different color. :)

On 1/5/2019 at 10:10 AM, HelliosRed-KT said:

Did the Agrint disappear, with Wingfeather Guestbloom?

I know for a fact, that the Pernon/Oriel quest that use to reward you with the Wingfeather Guestbloom for collecting the seasonal pieces from the Agrints no longer does. :/ Instead, you are rewarded a small amount of guestpetals.

On 15/01/2019 at 2:21 PM, Maricara-KT said:

Kitter skins are still a thing. I know of someone who still has 2 guest blooms for them and I just got a new neighbor who still has the plant and a statue guest bloom for it.

Do you know where these are being sold at? I also have them, but that's cause I had leftovers from precious patch which I got from Luna. I can't seem to find it being sold for guestblooms anymore.

3 minutes ago, Liiny-DN said:

Do you know where these are being sold at? I also have them, but that's cause I had leftovers from precious patch which I got from Luna. I can't seem to find it being sold for guestblooms anymore.

Guest blooms are not being sold. She was talking about an older player who still had one from before the patch.

I think she meant that they still exist, though not for sale. They didn't get deleted in the last patch like our run speed scrolls.

Don't forget that when you water a bloom, there is a very small chance that you will get the same bloom back along with a petal. So if you want blooms, make sure you to pick up your daily fertilizers from your butler and water the blooms of those that still have them.

14 hours ago, Liiny-DN said:

you can only get them now from watering kitter blooms sadly. ive read all the blooms I've found while running around Oriel and they all say slight chance to obtain one by using fertilizer.

14 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Is there any way to get dyes for armor???

There was just an event that gave away dyes. Look up dye on broker and there should still be some bags up on broker. Only problem is you can not control what color you get. Only other way I know of currently is the luna roll dice can give you dyes.

Archived